User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Javier Zanetti

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Javier Zanetti

Javier Zanetti.
    What can one say about this football legend..
    He's not far away from legendary Giuseppe Bergomi and his record appearances for Inter.
    At a veteran age of 36 he is producing some of the finest displays as we were able to witness last night when Barca were guests at Giuseppe Meazza.
    He also holds a record in consecutive appearances and belongs among the selected group of players that rarely make a foul.

barcakid999
    He's one of the best players of his generation. He's so versatile, is a great tackler and probably one of the most consistent players ever. Superb player, and still is at 36.

How Maradona is not selecting him is beyond me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just got say that this guy is class, pure class. The way he was being a rock for the team. And he also took the ball away from Messi a few times, a 36 year old player having the best time of his career.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the absolute utmost respect for Zanetti. A wonderful player and role model, one of the most consistent performers over the last 15 years.

Il Capitano

The Reckoner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legend and a gentleman. Like Lucho, his versatility is a sign of his quality and still in superb shape for a old timer.

Evergreen.
    “My fear is not of death itself, but a death without meaning." Huey P. Newton

Interista Paja Patak
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is made from steel ffs.. I want to know what he eats, so that I eat the same

Really, he is player that deserves respect.. Knows how and when to act, what to say and to whom.. If there is any player on earth that deserve CL trophy it is him! Grande Capitano!

I loved when he told Terry "fuck off"
    INTER 1908

Fireman Sam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such a class act
    "Paul Scholes - The Boy With Red Hair and a Red Shirt" -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He wouldn't happen to be Superman, would he? I mean he has the chin like him and all.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not know how fair or harsh I am on him but having been a long time supporter of Inter and never missing a season of theirs (except this year, I haven't watched much ), my only problem with him was the fact that he took his nationality way too seriously and that hurt the locker room. There were times where they ganged up on Adriano in the locker room, his little clique with Simone, his constant invitation of Argentinians to Inter.

I am not too sure as to how accurate I am about this but I am glad that he achieving all the possible success with Inter right now because he deserves it after all that he is put in.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate Inter, love Zanetti.

Interista Paja Patak
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    I do not know how fair or harsh I am on him but having been a long time supporter of Inter and never missing a season of theirs (except this year, I haven't watched much ), my only problem with him was the fact that he took his nationality way too seriously and that hurt the locker room. There were times where they ganged up on Adriano in the locker room, his little clique with Simone, his constant invitation of Argentinians to Inter.

I am not too sure as to how accurate I am about this but I am glad that he achieving all the possible success with Inter right now because he deserves it after all that he is put in.
    Nah.. It is true that he call Argies to Inter, but every player might call team mates from his NT to join his club as well
    He had never problmes with another players, Adriano did have problems with Argentinians, but Zanetti wasn't one of them. he had problems with Veron mostly, and that's it.
    INTER 1908

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was nice in Guiseppe Meazza (or how's written) against Barcelona. He's an veterand,and he can play very well!

rivaldo10

Javier Zanetti

This guy is a Legend.

rivaldo10
    Looks like he is out for a few months after breaking the achilles tendon. Very unfortunate. Hopefully he will recover well from this.

Javier Zanetti: "My career does not end here, you can be sure of that. I will come back stronger than before."

rivaldo10