Will we make the final?

What will the outcome be vs Inter?

• We win, but away goals for Inter wins

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • We win, but not enough goals scored.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • We win, destroy their asses and go through!

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • We win, lose in ET/PK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We win, win in ET/PK

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • We lose, don't progress

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Knowing Mourinho, he'll probably deploy all 11 men in the box and will defend for the 90% of the time.

dalitis8

Banned
Dalitis on the second leg.

1. 20/80 are the chances.

2.Inter will TRY and play in the same manner as the first leg,a tactic that served them really well.They will not just sit at the back.

3.If Barca pin them down,then good for us.

4.We must be top-notch to go through,quite obvious really.

5.We blew the biggest game of the season,we need a masterclass of a performance if we are to have any chance.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mourinho is gonna play 4-2-1-3 like he did against Chelsea... and is gonna pay big time for it :D

MinaFCB

mourinho's gonna play 7-3-0!anti-football!
i have a feeling that this is going to be the best match of this season and that we are going to destroy them,attack from the first minute!Messi is great when we play home,on that wide pitch with our passes we'll make them forget about alll tactics that Mr.Arrogant prepared.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I think we'll win 1-0. He'll probably play the same way but not as aggressive and give his strikers more defending priority.

He wont park the bus imo. Its suicide when Barca are in need to goals.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
3rd option. We win and go through. 2-0 or 3-0 wouldn't be such a miracle for motivated Barca.

PaulFCB

Banned
I would love another dramatic happy ending for us just like last year, even though it doesn't look comparable, a 1-0 early lead then a Inter defending in 10 men and a decisive rocket sent Iniesta style in the last moments :D.
Of course, a similar game to Chelsea 2000 would be quite nice, let's say after Inter would lead a lucky 1-0, we make it 1-1 before half time and score 2 before the end, then another 2 or 3 in ET!

Now I can only write it, but somewhere inside of me I really feel positive just like I did during the semifinal 2nd leg with Chelsea that something great will happen.

dalitis8

Banned
As difficult as it may seem(as difficult as it IS)we must believe that we can do it...

It happened before...it will happen again.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
We need the perfect performance but we can do it. Abidal will be key as hes best at covering counter attacks. My only worry is the fluidity of our midfield with Iniesta missing. Pep has to be creative, maybe start Messi next to Xavi with Bojan/Henry upfront. I dunno, we'll see.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Win but not enought goals and we will have to suffer Mourinho gloating to te press afterwards thus sealing his move to Madrid in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans