• Noone

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Cesc

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Hello mates.
What do you think,who's the necessary player for FCB? Franck Ribery or Cesc Fabregas.
Please post your votes!

PaulFCB

Banned
None, I would go for a striker but not letting Ibrahimovic go.
The only way I would accept Ibrahimovic to leave so early would be if we buy Rooney, of course, I'm talking 100% hypothetically here, but it's a nice hypothetical thing though, IMO, LMAO.
I would love David Villa and depending on the situation I would choose neither him or Ibra to play in a game and when needed introduce both.

Hydro2oo9

Definitely not Ribery. If any winger from Bayern, then I'd rather take Robben, anyday. I would also take David Silva over Ribery.

David Villa would be a signing I would like to see, but would Villa, Ibra and Messi all work together?

PaulFCB

Banned
Why would Villa have a problem with Messi?
Well, with Ibra it might be a small problem if one of them will get to play much more than the other but I'm sure in this case we would have a great advantage in situations like the one with Inter last night.

Hydro2oo9

Villa wouldn't have a problem with Messi, but I'm not sure if the 3 could start together. Messi, Villa and Silva, for example, would work better in my opinion.

Either Ibra or Villa in the same team. Villa would be more more effective down the middle, rather than playing on the left, with Ibra in the middle, if you get what I mean? So you would have to start one of the other, in the formation Barcelona play. It could work, but Villa might not work well in that specific role.

I would love for him to join Barcelona though, Villa would be my number one signing.

PaulFCB

Banned
I still wonder how the guy actually stayed at Valencia so much without being heart & soul with the team, just a player bought with money from Zaragoza.
Too bad, now he's already 28 like Ibra and Eto'o (29). I would like a World Class striker that would be bought at Samuels age.

Torres would be perfect if he doesn't get injured all the time ( but also because they never let him fully recover ) while Rooney would mean another astronomical investment and Manchester won't let him go for nothing in the world right now.

I mean Liverpool paid 20 mil. queens for him plus Luis Garcia, we could have simply paid 30-35 mil. euro and Motta or whatever, Oleguer... :lol:

Last edited:

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
No one will come to Barcelona..For the Ribery I'm sure that will not come to Barca, Cesc maybe,but the chances are small.

- Maybe Arshavin would be a nice transfer? Why not..to displace or complete the part of Iniesta. Why not?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
No one will come to Barcelona..For the Ribery I'm sure that will not come to Barca, Cesc maybe,but the chances are small.

- Maybe Arshavin would be a nice transfer? Why not..to displace or complete the part of Iniesta. Why not?

Yes we went out at Semis so no-one will want a transfer to us, Jeez get a grip...

nebeer

Love is All
None, I would go for a striker but not letting Ibrahimovic go.
The only way I would accept Ibrahimovic to leave so early would be if we buy Rooney, of course, I'm talking 100% hypothetically here, but it's a nice hypothetical thing though, IMO, LMAO.
I would love David Villa and depending on the situation I would choose neither him or Ibra to play in a game and when needed introduce both.

Oh man, Rooney can be such an addition to this Barca side. He might be the best forward that we can get.

Home of Barca Fans