Most devaluated players this season

S

Super Pippo

Berbatov isn't actually as devalued as you may think, Milan are willing to pay upto 20M for him this summer according to papers in Italia today.

Robinho is a good point though.

-Nas-

I would gladly cart him from Old Trafford all the way to the San Siro if they are really willing to pay £20m for him!!! lmao!

S

Super Pippo

I would gladly cart him from Old Trafford all the way to the San Siro if they are really willing to pay £20m for him!!! lmao!

I never said it was a smart deal, especially when they had Dzeko in the bag and still could.

It doesn't make sense financially, but from a purely footballing perspective I think he could be far more effective in Serie A. But still, not what Milan needs, and certainly not at that price.

Beast

The Observer
Kaka
Benzema
Zlatan
Iniesta
Iker Casillas
Aguero
Gerrard
Robinho
Berbatov
Raul
Negredo
Rossi
Diego
Amauri
Zarate
Melo
Mutu
Mascherano

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I never said it was a smart deal, especially when they had Dzeko in the bag and still could.

It doesn't make sense financially, but from a purely footballing perspective I think he could be far more effective in Serie A. But still, not what Milan needs, and certainly not at that price.

tbh you talk about milan failing to maintain possession and play it patiently... this guy is the answer to that problem. he's built to play in serie 'a' - completely the wrong kind of player for united in an age when they can't play 442 in big games (if they could, hoo lawdy!)

can't see you fitting him AND ronaldinho into the same side, but he could do wonders for pirlo and pato.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Ribery: Still can't believe some people actually think he's a great player...he can dribble for sure, but his delivery is far too inconsistent, and he's not much of a goalscorer either. Overall, not much end product.

Diego & Melo: Been ineffective under incompetent managers imo

Zlatan: 'Nuff said.

Home of Barca Fans