Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Petrinha's Barca

Quote Originally Posted by zanela View Post

Hilarious
    Ahahahahaha i saw this only now, hehe what a full minutage and some devil stabbing can do, the man scoresss

One more of baby Bojanito in front of the stadium

Will put up some pics from the match tom, although they r not of best quality as my cam sucks, but well, the effort is what counts lol
    Last edited by Petrinha; 4th April 2010 at 12:26 AM.
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for the pics Petrinha!!

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tnx Merv :beer2: Ok, here they go, they r not best but at least will give ya bit of the atmsphere ... next time am carying better equipment!!!

My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Petrinha; 4th April 2010 at 09:05 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great pics!

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tnx Galning

Tito > Mou
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Pics! Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one with Pep!

Nice pics for sure... looks like you had fun.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay guys, here r my Barca - Arsenal pics from the moment i got the *golden paper*, gunners fans (they r cool, spend an hour with them at la rambla talking, laughing and taking pics with them for my private collection hehe ) to atmosphere at Nou Camp and amazing night of our ladsss !!! Hope u will like them, enjoy :flagvl8:

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Petrinha; 8th April 2010 at 12:24 AM.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Petrinha; 7th April 2010 at 11:59 PM.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monster Masch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Petra you lucky bitch!

Nah, i'm so, so happy you got to witness that to celebrate your birthday, albeit and few days late (correct?). Anways, Woo hoo! great pics.