Petrinha's Barca

Merv

Thanks for sharing Petrinha. I couldn't imagine a better birthday present, ever! Really enjoyed how many times the scoreboard popped up between the plays. lol :party00231:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Petra you lucky bitch!

Nah, i'm so, so happy you got to witness that to celebrate your birthday, albeit and few days late (correct?). Anways, Woo hoo! great pics.

L

LUJAN

lvoe them petrinha....ESPECIALLY the one where the 'legendary midfielder Xavi (complete with the little bit of blur hehe) is entering

and of course....Iniesta...warming up...

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
That's what I call a great b-day.

Ehehe i KNOW, if somebody told me last year it d be like this i d say not in the wildest dreams ...am definitely reliving one of my big dreams, and stil ... CELEBRATING :party00231:

Thanks for sharing Petrinha. I couldn't imagine a better birthday present, ever! Really enjoyed how many times the scoreboard popped up between the plays. lol :party00231:

Welcome Merv, yessss it popps together with the dolls in the field hehe, bloody funny and amazing same time, and i just can't stop singing Barca songggg since thennnn :2145960713mundoemot

Petra you lucky bitch!

Nah, i'm so, so happy you got to witness that to celebrate your birthday, albeit and few days late (correct?). Anways, Woo hoo! great pics.

Ahaha, i am lucky bastard lol u can call me that, not a bitch as i don't consider me as woman most of the time :lol:
Thanxxx... it's no delay at all, am stil celebrating, i think they will be left out of red wine :p

Great pics, Petrinha, thanks for sharing. :) What a game to have attended, I am officially jealous. :D

Haha i knowww id feel the same in your shoes :D Welcome, happy u liked it :)

Unreal...

I knoww ... believe me am still not aware, i thik will be only when i return home :D

lvoe them petrinha....ESPECIALLY the one where the 'legendary midfielder Xavi (complete with the little bit of blur hehe) is entering

and of course....Iniesta...warming up...
I know, i was catching those moments, wish i have better cam for our dear Xavi and don Andres, maybe next time ;)

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Great pictures. Hoped you enjoyed it.
Thanx a lot, i enjoyed tremendeously, am stil in that 'movie' :D

Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing
Tnx & welcome :)

Fantastic pics, thanks for the speed at which they were put up!;)
Great pics, comments & moments Mervvvv & Mina :D U girls never dissapoint ;)

Also Petrinha your pics were fucking awesome, i can't imagine what an experience that must've been, and from such a good viewpoint too. You're also incredibly beautiful ;)

Obrigada, lindo ;) I must have taken at least 100 at Bilbao and 200 at Arsenal game so picked the most clear ones ... yes had good seats & a view, could have almost touch them :p .... was bloody amazinggg, i tell ya, am stil in paradiseeeeeeee ;)
Thank u for the copliments Q, eu me sinto vergonhada :blush: :)

Last edited:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
:lol: Vergonha não serve pra nada, falo só o que penso, muito mais simples quando é verdade ;)

You've inspired me to save the majority of the cash i save up from working the festival to go home to Brasil and to Barcelona to watch a game though.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
haha mine too:) and if i have a boy he'll be called carles
:D U r great Mina as well as your room, id steal some things also :p I ordered an umbrella from la botiga long ago but it turned to be kids one so will save it for my Lea :lol: ;)

Quash;313061I said:
swear to god my kids will be devout Culés
Mine too, will dress them in little jerseys, teach them fan songs and take to the stadium since little age :flagvl8:

:lol: Vergonha não serve pra nada, falo só o que penso, muito mais simples quando é verdade ;)
Rssss .... bom, mas nao e culpa minha que nao sou acostumada des elogios :blush: Os rapazes aqui sao estupidos sem o sentimento de palavras bonitas...

Btw, de onde am Brasil vc e e para qual time vc torce? Eu sou uma garota palmeiranse com verde no coracao :p

You've inspired me to save the majority of the cash i save up from working the festival to go home to Brasil and to Barcelona to watch a game though.

Ahhhhh good i can be of use :D Now we expect your pics ;)

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
And i will deliver ;).

E que louco, tambem sou palmeirense doente, a familia inteira é ou Paulista ou Palmeirense então da umas puta brigas boas :lol: Nasci em São Paulo mas cresci em Floripa e Camburi, era uma delicia. E voce?

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
:D
E veramente louco rssss ... nao posso crer pq 98% brasileiros que eu conheco sao corinthianos rsss ... entao quando eu serei em Brasil podemos ir em Palestra ver a partida Palm - Cor juntos :D Eu ja tenho a camisa verde ;)

Eu nasci em Zagreb, Croacia e moro aqui neste momento.Muitos brasileiros jogam aqui rs ;)

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Beleza, it's a date ;) É estranho o tanto de Brasileiros que jogam aí no leste da Europa. Tem uma contingencia alta aí de Americanos do Sul? E seus pais são Brasileiros, ou tem um parente Croata?

Home of Barca Fans