Petrinha's Barca

R

rakiboy

Nice photos Petrinha. They somewhat make you "feel" your in Camp Nou especially those showing Barca's fixtures/matches.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Nice photos Petrinha. They somewhat make you "feel" your in Camp Nou especially those showing Barca's fixtures/matches.
Tnx, am happy my pics could make such a lively feeling for u :)

Uff, almost forgot a touch of romance :) La Parella (a couple) by Lautaro Diaz (1998)

ip8ors.jpg

So, Barceloneta, lil Barca, Barcelona's fishing village built in 18th century to rehouse ppl who were ousted from their properties in Ribera to make way for the construction of the Ciutadella.Since then it has housed mostly workers and fisherman.This area is sooo adorable, am sad i didn't take more pics as damn ... forgot reserve batteries (so, one + thing for the next time :)) ... sweet coffe shopps on the lil square looking to the narrow streets with colorful houses, somewhere runied or funny yet charming fascades with drying laundry everywhere calling some old times :)

2zyecjn.jpg

96hsv6.jpg

nvcryf.jpg

Loved this balcony hehe .... TAZ and friends :wub:

6p7xxu.jpg

20pzmol.jpg

28r2iq8.jpg

2h30rjk.jpg

2q0ugj7.jpg

Last edited:
S

Super Pippo

I liked Barceloneta also Petra, its really special to have an area that feels like a village so close to the city centre. Only pic I took of shit on balconys that came out good, don't know what the Catalan equivelent for wtf is, but that old ladies expression means am naming it that. :p

sesebarccelona.jpg

Btw, those bikes in your 2nd pic, I wanted to use them but I couldn't see how you can, do you know?

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
It's very normal here to put Barça flag in the balcony. Specially when Barça win titles. :hooray:

S

Super Pippo

That was the day after Barca won in Bernabeu, and basically secured the title

People did the same thing here when Barca did win the title, and Depor wonder why they can't fill the Riazor.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
This was my fav part of the city, i love quartiers like this, reminded me a lot of some of the quartiers of Lisboa or Ribeiro in Porto that r on big rivers but it really feels like a seaside.
I think these were bcneta.bikes, they can be rented from 1 h to few days i think, a brazil. friend that lived there for a year sugested it to me as Bcn distances could be crossed good by bike + u can have fun but i never did it as my friends r lazy bastards, next time will do it on my own :) I think there is a rental office across the bikes.

Ahahaha for the pic, well the flag shines quite good so am sure u loved looking at it hehe & The Lady is priceless :D Nice pic, love the fascades, will put up few pics of them soon ... aiii as i go further i realise how much i wanna go there again and look at it all in way more details ...

It's very normal here to put Barça flag in the balcony. Specially when Barça win titles. :hooray:
Love that !!! :D

That was the day after Barca won in Bernabeu, and basically secured the title

People did the same thing here when Barca did win the title, and Depor wonder why they can't fill the Riazor.

Ehehe ... ahhh i was in Granda watching Classico in the bar with 80% of Madrid fans, i had a feeling they wanna kick my ass, especially after playing with my Barca scarf :lol:

Corb, is the spanish south more Madrid orientated as on the day of the game saw way more Madrid shirts wearing fans then Bcn ones on the streets ...
And, how do u say what the f.... in catala btw? :)

Last edited:
S

Super Pippo

Thanks, looking at it, it seemed to have some sort of electronic lock and card system - I didn't see any ticket offices. Tried to pry it off with my car keys which didn't work either so I gave up.

I think Madrid has more support in the south, based on the people I know from Andalucia and Murcia, they are proud Spaniards, the most vocal for the national team anyway. It seems to be the more independent minded regions that have more Barca fans, Galicia, Pais Vasco, Valencia and Catalunya itself of course.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Corb, is the spanish south more Madrid orientated as on the day of the game saw way more Madrid shirts wearing fans then Bcn ones on the streets ...
And, how do u say what the f.... in catala btw? :)

I don't know, I've never been in the south. The north use to sympathise more with Barça. In the south I don't know but the rivalry between andalusian team is very hard. Sevilla fans hate Betis fans until death and viceversa. I spoke with some sevillistas during Copa del Rey final previous days and told me that.

What the f*ck / What the hell -> Però què collons?!

Surprisingly, google translete it well and not literally: http://translate.google.com/#auto|en|Però què collons?!

Nice work Google staff. :lol:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Thanks, looking at it, it seemed to have some sort of electronic lock and card system - I didn't see any ticket offices. Tried to pry it off with my car keys which didn't work either so I gave up.

lol well nice try ... i'll ask a friend next time i catch him online and tell ya what's the procedure.

I think Madrid has more support in the south, based on the people I know from Andalucia and Murcia, they are proud Spaniards, the most vocal for the national team anyway. It
seems to be the more independent minded regions that have more Barca fans, Galicia, Pais Vasco, Valencia and Catalunya itself of course.

yes that d be understandable, it's always interesting how it all functiones regionaly and who hates who, d be nice to make a psycho-sociological-footie connected analises :D

I don't know, I've never been in the south. The north use to sympathise more with Barça. In the south I don't know but the rivalry between andalusian team is very hard. Sevilla fans hate Betis fans until death and viceversa. I spoke with some sevillistas during Copa del Rey final previous days and told me that.
U don't travel, u don't go to Barca matches, what do u do besides studying, u nerdy ? ;) :D

What the f*ck / What the hell -> Però què collons?!

Surprisingly, google translete it well and not literally: http://translate.google.com/#auto|en|Però què collons?!
Nice work Google staff. :lol:
Hehe who d say, tnx :)

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Ohhh trueee, am so senile :D But even then u don't do sightseeing good if u remember only shiny stony street of Dubrovnik :p
Am kidding ya :)

Btw, what's your real name if not a secret?

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
@ Sergi - i asked a friend, u can order it via net so u can get a card for bike either on mail or u pick it up at the office there. www.bicking.cat is the site where he did it.

@Stoke - i don't have new Montserrat pics as i was there years ago so didn't go again.Also didn't have digital camera back then ... but since we r meeting in Barca can meet there, but don't forget it's pretty cold up there in summer too ;) So, dress good :D

Barcafan 2304

Lol, by dressing good, i take it you mean a Barca replica top with Pique on the back? That would make Petrinha go into a frenzy surely!

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
lollllllllll well of course, don't even consider climbing the mountain without Pique shirt :D Gosh, u know so much about me, i should be scared :)

Home of Barca Fans