Petrinha's Barca

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Less talk, more pics :D Still at Port Vell - Moll d'Espanya ...

2j43fye.jpg

2h5l278.jpg

246p3bm.jpg

xp6fxx.jpg

Cable that connects San Sebastian beach with Montjuic.

j8jozt.jpg

Some fruit and cocktails by the sea to open the appetite :p

2q9jcqr.jpg

1zv5rx4.jpg

jz6yx5.jpg

Before this ...

2vum155.jpg

a bday cake bite :p

adi9gk.jpg

and some wine back home with Pique in the back, of course :)

w6tbfs.jpg

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Wow, great stuff! Last time i went to Barca was for the Arsenal game, seriously missing it now! A very special place. Thanks for the pics Petrinha

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Anyhow, this part of Barcelona - from Port Vell & Barceloneta to Port Olimpic changed a lot for Olimpics 1992 creating Barcelona oberta al mar ( opened to the sea) with more sandy beaches, palm trees, buildings that with it's shape merge with the nature (which i showed before coz Sergi insisted :)) and modern sculptures.

Moll de la Fusta part of the Port:

auid1j.jpg

El Cam de Barcelona (Barcelona head), 20m sculpture by pop artist Roy Lichenstein.

2q3srr5.jpg

And a Happy Lobstyyyyyyyy :dance: - Gambrinus by Javier Mariscal.

j8mwi1.jpg

9tgz2f.jpg

Wow, great stuff! Last time i went to Barca was for the Arsenal game, seriously missing it now! A very special place. Thanks for the pics Petrinha

Tnx and welcome :) I was there for Arsenal game too (have pics from the game at the begining of the therad :)), was a great experience indeed :D

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Tnx :) I loveee wine, but this was some cheap one so i mixed it with coke and was good :)

So, u r more of a beer person or u don't drink at all? ;)

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Hey Alex, what's up?
Well Barca is so beautiful so i didn't wanna shade it with myself here :D Although, I put up one of me at Miro's at members thread and i think it's enough.

U asked me before how i liked Andalucia, lovedddd, in love with it wanting to go back and see more when i can, loved Seville most of all, colores, nature, architecture, history, spirit, all :wub:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
:lol: I knew you would. Seville is really the most fun place in Spain. It really does have it's own heart beat. I am so pleased you enjoyed it.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Tnx :) I loveee wine, but this was some cheap one so i mixed it with coke and was good :)

This is called Kalimotxo and it's even worst than wine alone. I feel sick just reding it.
85978.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalimotxo

So, u r more of a beer person or u don't drink at all? ;)

Except wine (and derivates), tequila and Martini I like everything. I don't like wine because I never like it, but I can't stand tequila and Martini because one day I get really, really, really, really drunk with them. Since that day my body and my senses reject them. You can open a tequila/martini bottle and I can smell it 100m distance.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
:lol: I knew you would. Seville is really the most fun place in Spain. It really does have it's own heart beat. I am so pleased you enjoyed it.

Tnx. It really is special, have a feeling i could live there ...
:)

This is called Kalimotxo and it's even worst than wine alone. I feel sick just reding it.
85978.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalimotxo

I so love itt, it's very popular here and we call it bambus. I'd never do it to good wine, d be a desgrace, but if it's too strong or some cheaper one why not ... i love cola mixed drinks, like rum-cola too ...

Except wine (and derivates), tequila and Martini I like everything. I don't like wine because I never like it, but I can't stand tequila and Martini because one day I get really, really, really, really drunk with them. Since that day my body and my senses reject them. You can open a tequila/martini bottle and I can smell it 100m distance.

I know what u mean, i got so sick of vodka one time, like poisoned and i can't smell it since then ... well maybe it will change, eventually ...

Armando929

Great pictures. Unfortunately I don't have any of my time in Spain, but hopefully next year's trip will produce some. I've been to Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, Oviedo, and I made a trip to Tenerife when I was about 6 or 7, lol.

I love Spanish wine. Red is my favorite. Not too crazy about white wine but I can drink if there's nothing else. I like beer but I have to stop because its too much!. LOL..

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Tnx Armando :)
A friend of mine just smsed me from Seville main square ... am so so jealous, wanna go back there so much, taking car and going to all those little cities in Andalucia, fishermen ones and these in the inland enjoying nature, colores, food and culture, then through Gibraltar to Marocco and Casablanca ... ahh, so so many dreams .....

Spanish wine is great, i love red one more too but with good spanish seafood some cold white one goes just perfect :D

Home of Barca Fans