Petrinha's Barca

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Well medieval name in medieval times :D

Barbarossa was in III cruasade, and Croatia was crossed in IV i think, while Zadar conquered being the main city so i dunno .. also heard about connection with the German regarding croatian coat of arms but it's unsure ... anyhow that 3rd crusade always reminds me of mighty Saladin whome i admire so much :wub:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Well medieval name in medieval times :D

Barbarossa was in III cruasade, and Croatia was crossed in IV i think, while Zadar conquered being the main city so i dunno .. also heard about connection with the German regarding croatian coat of arms but it's unsure ... anyhow that 3rd crusade always reminds me of mighty Saladin whome i admire so much :wub:

Are you teacher or something? :ohmy:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Am prof, but not history one, am just interested in many things and traveling in the middle east made me do some researches on Saladin :D

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Do you traveled to middle east? wow. I knew about Barbarrossa and Saladino by Age of Empires II campaigns. :sp_ike: You look so sweet like a kids teacher. ^^

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
yeah, Israel and Jordan where i first got in touch with Saladin, so next time Syriaaaaaa, wanna it so so much :D
haha, why u think so? well, let me tell u one thing, its way harder working with kids then with uni students but they r amazing :D

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
In my opinion: Secondary school > primary school > kids > university

Secondary school is the worst for teachers, students use to be very cocky, agressive and foul-mouthed.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I ment it's hard to get down to their level again and explain all with simplicity + they ask so inteligent questiones u dunno answers at all the moments, when u teach university students it's not hard speaking in some metalanguage (well that's what is expected for them to understand :))

Yeah high school students can be all that especially if u r young female teacher but they can be handled too ... i went through all of that so know something :D

Saladin! :D What a man.

Oh yeah, one and the only ;) :cool:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I ment it's hard to get down to their level again and explain all with simplicity + they ask so inteligent questiones u dunno answers at all the moments, when u teach university students it's not hard speaking in some metalanguage (well that's what is expected for them to understand :))

Yeah high school students can be all that especially if u r young female teacher but they can be handled too ... i went through all of that so know something :D

Ok. Yeah you're right. Sometimes the teacher ask something difficult to students in class and the next silence is epic. :D Specially those friki university teachers who go far away in their classes.

I remember one nice female teacher I had in HS. Some comments I heard were funny but others were really obscene, including girl comments (envy I supose). :( She finished the classes very stressed.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Ok. Yeah you're right. Sometimes the teacher ask something difficult to students in class and the next silence is epic. :D Specially those friki university teachers who go far away in their classes.
hahaha that's me :p well it can be pretty frustrating when they don't show minimum of knowledge or brains so u need to be bit harsh asking yourself what kind of ppl attend unies after all and what kind of intellectuals they d be after, u know ...

I remember one nice female teacher I had in HS. Some comments I heard were funny but others were really obscene, including girl comments (envy I supose). :( She finished the classes very stressed.

lol that's why u must be smart getting along with both girls and boys :) ... close and funny yet authority, knowing how to make them interested but putting the limit too ...

what do u study Corb?

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
lol that's why u must be smart getting along with both girls and boys :) ... close and funny yet authority, knowing how to make them interested but putting the limit too ...

what do u study Corb?

Aero. Tec. Ingeneering.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I already told u but u keep forgetting :p I am literature and linguistics professor, but i study one more uni, portugues language and literature, am crazy hehe, i can never have enough of knowledge :D

My cousin is aero engineer, has great job at aeroport and free flights during the year :)

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I already told u but u keep forgetting :p I am literature and linguistics professor, but i study one more uni, portugues language and literature, am crazy hehe, i can never have enough of knowledge :D

My cousin is aero engineer, has great job at aeroport and free flights during the year :)

You do so many things, I can't remember all. Lenguage, history, teaching...

Home of Barca Fans