How long?

How long will it take Hektor to stop writing in his signature letter format?

• A couple of weeks

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A month

• 3 Months

• 1 year

• Never...

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters

Aasim

Bumbleman
hektor, the prince of troy, went to the jordan river where he met the beast! Achilles was ready to fight! But then out of the blue, jatin, the shameless son of a pervert minotaur, popped up naked and ruined the epic historical fight. Aassim was ready for love.
:p

ahahahahhahaha hahah

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Hektor, the prince of Troy, went to the Jordan river where he met the Beast! Achilles was ready to fight! But then out of the blue, Jatin, the shameless son of a pervert minotaur, popped up naked and ruined the epic historical fight. Aassim was ready for love.

ok guys, what is all about, I don't get it, am I stupid?
hahahahahahahahaa

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Hector, u prince of Troy, even glorious Achilles couldn't put your strong name and your curly locks on shame :) so be strong, u will be soon with us again by nomen and omen :p

Sincerely yours,
Petra Artemis R.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Dear All,

Only read Hektor's posts today and have since vowing to reform my lax, unacceptably poor level of communication.

Regards,

Ryan J.D Edwards

Fourteen

Monster Masch
:lol: you guys are awesome.

Agreed it's the new Iforum trend

i also like the third person talk Dalitis has started

for example

Gio on Jordan topic

1- i think the signature is the new trend
2- Jordan must be feeling like shit now
3- epic fail
4- hope Hektor don't feel offended
5- third person is the new signature post
I hope Hektor doesn't feel offended either, I just wanted to get the views of everyone else as I find it quite funny. And what Fail? I voted for "Never" aswell, what exactly did you think I was trying to achieve here, Gio....Well?....Well!?

Hektor, the prince of Troy, went to the Jordan river where he met the Beast! Achilles was ready to fight! But then out of the blue, Jatin, the shameless son of a pervert minotaur, popped up naked and ruined the epic historical fight. Aassim was ready for love.

:lol: Love it.

antimadritista

A masterpiece of DNA

:lol: :lol: :lol:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us

why am I always naked in your stories??

Home of Barca Fans