When BARCA made you Cry - Best Memories

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Best BARCA memories , please share dear Cules -

i) Ok , this match will always remain special for me and & for some special reasons . The match is against Chelsea in Stamford Bridge , Semi-Final of Champions League last season. 2008-09 . I was out of town , few hours passed midnight , completely different place , atmosphere , neighbor ! Living in a small two room flat , the location was center of the city & surrounded by hotels & City`s most important 3 roads meeting in one place , you can understand .... I am wearing the Blaugrana shirt & a praying inside with a barca scarf in hand and Iniesta shows the magic ... :D , don`t know what got into me , I came down running out of my flat to outside in the middle of the road , shouting like hell looking at sky & I believe almost did for 7 to 10 minutes before late shop keepers , policemen came running to me , I couldn`t really tell them what really had happened ... when I was returning , I looked up, I saw the whole neighbor out from their rooms ,in sheer disgust looking at me.. but didn`t give a fuck to them...Next morning was totally embarrassed & many people asked many things , weird things .....

ii) Then the best for many reasons , don`t think I would be able to see things like this ever ..The Passion :Rivaldo Hat Trick !

iii) And then this , Copa Del Rey 1996-97 FCB vs Atl. Madrid , Pure Nostalgia .........

iv) Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona - 6-2 - For Obvious reasons

v) There is also like Romario hat-trick which Barcelona won against Madrid 5-0

The list is endless (Copa de Europa of 1992 @ Wembley , 1975 5-0 , First Dream Team ,Triplet, BARCA against Man Utd 4-0, Cl Final against Arsenal ) but these are very close to heart !

El BARCAAAAA hasta la muerteeeee ! :flagvl8::flagvl8:

El BARCAAAAA

barca96

i gotta add barca-chelsea match in 99 or 2000. can't remember..that was epic..
it wss CL quarter final or something..
and another one is the cwc final...that was so emotional, i was crying before the final whistle..just amazing..

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Well, three memories: Wembley '92 (first CL), Paris '06 (second CL) and Bernabeu in '09 (2 - 6 to RM).

Last edited:

ricknattery

The Iniesta last minute goal, the Real Madrid humilliation in 2nd May 2009: 2-6 in Santiago Bernabeu and when Rivaldo scored his 3rd goal with a "chilena" against Valencia in the 87 minute. Those are the Top 3 but of course there are so many more :)

PaulFCB

Banned
Iniesta' goal, Ronaldinho's destroying of Madrid in 2005, Puyol's and Pique's BERNABEU goals vs. Madrid last year at 2-6 and there were a lot of other moments even though they didn't mean a "killing" or a "trophy winner moment".

F

fransemaus

inter v barcelona

went out that day and returned about twenty min to full time and i just could not sit , was praying
hard for a second goal for barce, when gerald and messi were twisting and turning in the 18 yard box .
i cried when the referree whistled for the close of the match

sukhy

Definitely Iniesta's goal against Chelsea, I went mental! I lost my voice that night :D

The 6-2 was amazing, I sat there watching in disbelief more than anything, Pique's goal caused me to start giggling tho!

Belletti's goal vs Arsenal aswell

M

M 10

barca with chelsea the best moment for me when inesta score the goal

Home of Barca Fans