When BARCA made you Cry - Best Memories

iced1776

Never actually cried :lol: but Messi's Getafe goal is the most inspired I've ever been by the sport. Even the way his hair flew in the wind was awesome (no homo)

Povikas

Brandon
+++
was the inimagic at the bridge

---
was the disallowed last-ditch goal against inter 09/10

but no tears just the satisfaction/dissatiscation from the emotion they gave.

S

SportsWriter327

Of sorrow it was when we lost to Liverpool in 07. Of joy was Stanford Bridge. I will never forget it. My grandpa had just died, the girl I've been crushing for years went with someone else, the school semester has more then taken its toll on me and it was a gray rainy day (in the States). I was at my friends cause I couldn't stand to be alone. He doesnt like soccer but watched it with me. When that ball went in I jumped outta my seat, but was speechless I just cried. Then I realized there was more time, when the final whistle blew I was like a big baby but I was so happy something had gone right! Of course things got better when we went to Rome!

gingerless

Of sorrow it was when we lost to Liverpool in 07. Of joy was Stanford Bridge. I will never forget it. My grandpa had just died, the girl I've been crushing for years went with someone else, the school semester has more then taken its toll on me and it was a gray rainy day (in the States). I was at my friends cause I couldn't stand to be alone. He doesnt like soccer but watched it with me. When that ball went in I jumped outta my seat, but was speechless I just cried. Then I realized there was more time, when the final whistle blew I was like a big baby but I was so happy something had gone right! Of course things got better when we went to Rome!

makes for a violent mental image

anyway, iniesta vs chelsea and messi's goal in getafe and hattrick vs madrid

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Iniesta vs Chelsea :) And when we won the FIFA Club World Cup.... at that moment we were the only club ever to win the Sextuple. I could barely believe it. I was speechless and cried a bit. I Love Barça with all my heart <3

Puyol kissing his captain armband in the 2-6 win was beautiful too, but did not directly made me cry.

If you are not talking about only Barça itself but also Barça players..... Iniesta in the World Cup Final against the Netherlands..... No World Champions in 1974, no World Champions in 1978, no World Champions in 1998 and also no World Champions in 2010...... It's horrible :S
My biggest idol destroyed my dream... and through the tears I was damn proud of him.

Last edited:
J

Jordzibob

Cried buckets when Iniesta scored the in the World Cup final, when we won the CL in 2008, and cried with laughter when we destroyed Arsenal-fuck me that was funny .

Had to post this from the thread I made ages about "Your reactions to Iniesta's goal". Just the best, wierdly dramatic, hilarious story from someone.

"I was watching the match with my father.After 92 minutes i was disappointed.My heart was broken and my eyes filled with tears.I said "that's it".When Iniesta scored that incredible goal i couldn't understand what had happened,couldn't believe.When i looked my dad he was smiling..I want to move but i couldn't.I can remember only tears and said again "that's it"."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

barcelista

when i saw puyol with champ.league's cup in 2006)
i was dreaming it a lot of time it was my first league cup with barcelona

and of course iniesta's goal against chelsea i ll never forget it
when he scored a goal after that i didn't watch match because i could't i was waiting referee's whistle and than lie down on the floor and trying to realise what had happend

Last edited:

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Cried buckets when Iniesta scored the in the World Cup final, when we won the CL in 2008, and cried with laughter when we destroyed Arsenal-fuck me that was funny .

Had to post this from the thread I made ages about "Your reactions to Iniesta's goal". Just the best, wierdly dramatic, hilarious story from someone.

"I was watching the match with my father.After 92 minutes i was disappointed.My heart was broken and my eyes filled with tears.I said "that's it".When Iniesta scored that incredible goal i couldn't understand what had happened,couldn't believe.When i looked my dad he was smiling..I want to move but i couldn't.I can remember only tears and said again "that's it"."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guess your reasons to cry were different than mine though xD :lol:

Don't worry... we will win the cup in 2250. :lol:

Richard.H

I never had as much as passion and fullfillment for watching sports until Iniesta scored that goal against Chelsea. I remember people saying that "that's it" and "better luck next year" AND BAM, SHITTY CROSS FROM ALVES TURNS OUT TO BE A GOAL. I stood and screamed! It was quite strange because I'm a very quite person so my family was like WTF?

sukhy

Iniesta's goal caused so many tears! Not at least from that Chelsea kid who was crying like crazy on camera!

Home of Barca Fans