When BARCA made you Cry - Best Memories

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Iniesta goal against chelsea...
my friends & i watch the match in 24 hours restaurant..there was a lot of people there & there were blue everywhere (well EPL is more popular than la liga in my country)...when essien score 1st goal chelsea fan was so provoking & we just stay silent...when abidal sent off & looking at chelsea 'park the bus' tactic, i was start thinking we're gonna lost this match for sure & there was very little hope left to overturn this...but in injury time iniesta scored!! can u believe it!! whole restaurant went into chaos, i as well other barca fans jumping , running & screaming like hell...i heard some tables & glasses have broken too..great unexplainable feeling & great atmosphere...
This is my best ever moment :flagvl8:

Last edited:

nebeer

Love is All
Yes, my best Barca moment was the Iniesta goal against Chelsea as well. I remember I was watching the game at home, and I gave up all hope at the very last moment - just seconds before Iniesta scored. I gave up all hope and named Jesus's name and said to myself "now only Jesus can do something..." and then Iniesta scored!!! It was such a joy!! It was like a divine experience for me.

My second best Barca moment would be Messi's goal against Man U in the CL final and Barca's victory. :D

ranjix

Jefecito
When Ronaldinho left Barca(sad tears).

Tears of joy: After winning CL 2006. Iniesta goal against Chelsea. 2-6 at bernabeu and after when Barca won first treble in history of Spanish football.

R

ralazem

Best FC Barcelona memory?

There are way too many to mention. And the longer that you've been a hardcore Barca fan, the more incidents you'll be able to recall. But I'm talking about those moments where the goosebumps were simply too much to handle!

I think for me, there are 3 that stand out the most in recent history. Here they are in ascending order in terms of the "goosebumps scale":

3. The 6-2 dismantling of Real Madrid. I was really looking forward to that classico, mainly because I had anticipated that the boys would impress. Little did I know that "impress" would be a great understatement. As I watched goal after impressive goal, I was frantically sending text messages to Real Madrid supports. None were responded to of course :lol:

2. After a 2-2 draw in the first leg, the pressure was definitely on for the boys against Arsenal. As I put on my Messi jersey before kick-off, I envisioned a close match, with both teams playing brilliant football. Messi apparently had other plans. Whatever word you use, brilliance, magic, wizardry, godliness, etc... nothing comes even remotely close to what Messi did to Arsenal that day. The last time I saw one Barca player single-handedly take apart an entire team with such ease was Ronaldinho against Real Madrid. And even that was nothing in comparison to Messi's performance. Definitely the best one-man show performance that anyone has ever seen in a very long time. Every time Messi touched the ball, I just shook my head in disbelief at what this kid was doing.

1. The most overwhelming moment for me was Iniesta forcing Chelsea fans to clutch their head in horror as they were knocked out of the 2009 CL in the semi's. I will never forget that day. I was sick at home that day, and so I wasn't watching the game with my fellow cules. As the end drew near, I was about to take off my Messi jersey, Chelsea was just overwhelming us on defense, and I was fighting back the tears. As I sat there and watched the ref screw Chelsea out of yet another call, I realized that the scoreline might have been much worse than 1-0. I found some amusement in the way Ballack was about to pounce on the ref, but it wasn't enough to cheer me up. Then the commentator said something about this being Barca's last chance at a shocker, and as I watched a Chelsea defensive blunder (probably the only one the whole game) end up with ball reaching Eto'o, I screamed at him to pass it off to ANYONE. He thankfully found an open Messi. At that point, I mustered up what little energy I had and stood up and yelled at Messi to do something. Miraculously, he found an open Iniesta just outside the box (and miraculously, I managed to stay on my feet even though the blood rushed to my head from standing up too fast). As he passed it off to him, images of Iniesta taking a shot on the go and having it deflect off a defender and then frantically cleared to end the game ran through my head. Thankfully, I was completely wrong. Chec could do nothing to stop one of the most incredible under-pressure strikes I have ever seen. As the ball sailed into the net, I don't know if it was the medication, the stress, the pressure, or the mixed emotions, but I found myself dropping to my knees with tears streaming down my face. The tears turned into laughter a few minutes later as I watched an irate Drogba (whom I despise with a passion) declare that "it's a disgrace, a disgrace. it's a fucking disgrace."

What about you fellow cules? What are your favorite hair-raising memories?

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
It just has to be the Iniesta goal, all hope seemed gone, but out of the blue ...BAM !!

I was watching it in a huge Cafe with a projected screen with my friends, and I remember total and absolute madness, we broke a few chairs, and numerous glass coke bottles :lol:
I'll never forget the feeling, I couldn't speak the next day, voice totally gone :lol:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
hands doubt when ineista scored in stanford bridge, the other were full games where your emotions are run over the course of 90 minutes, ineista's goal at stanford bridge pushed all those emotions into 1 single moment where i cheered with my friends till my throat became sore and tears came to my eyes in that moment

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Iniesta goal against chelsea is the best as it is scored in worst situations ever

1.1-0 down 2. In Stamford Bridge 3. played with 10 men (abidal wrongly sent off) 4. Chelsea park the bus 5. in final minute (or seconds) of injury time

in this situation all hope seem to gone, but in a second iniesta scored & we through to the final.
Unbelievable moment

Home of Barca Fans