Do we need David Villa?

Do Barcelona need David Villa?

• Total voters

roll

Tryin` to be hated
No, we don`t need him, but I am afraid that Eto will not extend his contract and then we would only have two strikers. Good thing is that his manager said that Eto wants to stay at Barca.

Evil

Shabazz
We don't need Villa. 1 reason is we got Bojan who's playing style is similar to Villa, so we must give him room to develop. 2 we already got a top form striker 'Eto'o', and the last reason is even if we would consider buying a striker next season I'd prefer Aguero or Benzema.

Cool sideburns though :cool:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Evil said:
We don't need Villa. 1 reason is we got Bojan who's playing style is similar to Villa, so we must give him room to develop. 2 we already got a top form striker 'Eto'o', and the last reason is even if we would consider buying a striker next season I'd prefer Aguero or Benzema.

And how Aguero`s style is different from Bojan`s. There more similar then Villa and Bojan. I`d prefer Benzema.

Evil

Shabazz
roll said:
Evil said:

And how Aguero`s style is different from Bojan`s. There more similar then Villa and Bojan. I`d prefer Benzema.

I said IF we need a striker next season, like if God forbid Eto'o leaves or something, then I'd rather for one of these younger strikers (Aguero or Benzema) rather than Villa .. Benzema is most probably going to Madrid, so I doubt we will be getting him, Eto'o is my first option, but should he leave then I prefer Aguero to Villa ..

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
David Villa will be sold at the end of the season. Valencia could use the money. He`s not young anymore so it`s probably the best for both Valencia and him.

barSELOna

I said IF we need a striker next season, like if God forbid Eto'o leaves or something, then I'd rather for one of these younger strikers (Aguero or Benzema) rather than Villa .. Benzema is most probably going to Madrid, so I doubt we will be getting him, Eto'o is my first option, but should he leave then I prefer Aguero to Villa ..

Madrid got Huntelaar too and raul, ruud ,hugain,huntelaar ...Eto'o isnt ok recently

M.L. King

The Preacher
Some of you guys really crack me up. Why would we need a new striker; we have Eto'o who is currently the best in his doing. No need to buy Villa, Benzema or Aguero. Let's give this team a chance to shine in it's fullest splendour.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. Eto is paid to score and he does his job. Plus his work rate is fantastic. Unlike Berba or Ibra who tend to get lost in a match.

Home of Barca Fans