Leo Messi - Leo Mattioli

Victor Valdes - AC/DC, Coldplay, Guns n` Roses

Eidur Gudjohnsen - Rolling Stones

Dani Alves - Zega Pagodinho

Carles Puyol - Shuarma

Keita and Eto - Koffi Olomide

Abidal - 2PAC

Xavi - Bruce Springsteen

Guardiola - Celtic music, Van Morrison, Sinead O'Conor, Elvis Costello and The Chieftains

IraqiCulé

I remember an article stating Guardiola played Cold Play on the team bus! How come it's not listed? :D

I saw an interview once with Thierry Henry and he was complaining about Victor's taste in music and called it "noise". :lol:

Henry obviously prefers hip hop

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It`s a list from Spanish "Sport". They mentioned Henry and some Central Caribbean native music or something, couldn`t identify any artist so didn`t post it

maz

I walk the line
Bojan said:
Leo Messi - Leo Mattioli
Victor Valdes - AC/DC, Coldplay, Guns n` Roses
Eidur Gudjohnsen - Rolling Stones
Dani Alves - Zega Pagodinho
Carles Puyol - Shuarma
Keita and Eto - Koffi Olomide
Abidal - 2PAC
Xavi - Bruce Springsteen
Guardiola - Celtic music, Van Morrison, Sinead O'Conor, Elvis Costello and The Chieftains
I would have had it as completely different:

vv - 50 cent, eminem
guddy - enya, cher
alves - techno music (i dont know any artists)
eto'o - ?
abi - bone thugs & harmony
xavi - maná, compay segundo
pep - kate bush, phil collins, madonna

a few others:

puyol - classical music
bojan - rock-a-bye baby, humpty dumpty
rafa - miles davis, coltrane
iniesta - sting
henry - funnily enough i would have said snoop and dre even before seeing the video
(oleguer - seven nation army)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What I find strange is that not only Xavi is born on the same day as I am but he`s also a fan of The Boss :?

Evil

Shabazz
Puyol looks like a hard core metal fan .. would love to see him head-banging :p

Oh ya, respect for Abidal ! Love Tupac :cool:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thats great Mirko. I`ve never been to any of his concerts but from the videos I saw it has always been a spectacle.

Zqa-

Seriously though... No one can come up with a melodie that haven't been played, now a days. I agree that Viva La Vida sounds a bit like the Satriani song, but they still got their own sound, style, lyrics, vocal and the instruments and different, and the song isn't based based on the guitar, as Satriani is (and all his other stuff). If they had based their succes on plagiarism, fair enough, but they haven't.. Great band.

Warik

Seriously though... No one can come up with a melodie that haven't been played, now a days. I agree that Viva La Vida sounds a bit like the Satriani song, but they still got their own sound, style, lyrics, vocal and the instruments and different, and the song isn't based based on the guitar, as Satriani is (and all his other stuff). If they had based their succes on plagiarism, fair enough, but they haven't.. Great band.

You can come up with original melodies...just most bands don't try anymore. A coincidence that 2 sets of world famous musicians came up with an almost identical piece of music within 3 years of eachother? I doubt it. All Coldplay did was copied Satriani's music and changed around a few notes here and there to pass it off as there own and ironically the notes they changed to sound EXACTLY the same as the originals.

If they had credited Satriani instead of ripping off his music and using it as their own, even claiming a grammy for it then fair enough. But they gave him no credit at all and insist its a coincidence.

If it looks like a rat, sounds like a rat and smells like a rat, heavy chance is its a rat. Coldplay fans would tell us it is a gerbil.

Home of Barca Fans