Barcelona players musical preferences

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Having watched the comparison YouTube it's pretty damn obvious that Coldplay have ripped off Satriani's work, the chorus is exactly the same for God's sake!

Zqa-

You can come up with original melodies...just most bands don't try anymore. A coincidence that 2 sets of world famous musicians came up with an almost identical piece of music within 3 years of eachother? I doubt it. All Coldplay did was copied Satriani's music and changed around a few notes here and there to pass it off as there own and ironically the notes they changed to sound EXACTLY the same as the originals.

If they had credited Satriani instead of ripping off his music and using it as their own, even claiming a grammy for it then fair enough. But they gave him no credit at all and insist its a coincidence.

If it looks like a rat, sounds like a rat and smells like a rat, heavy chance is its a rat. Coldplay fans would tell us it is a gerbil.

No you can't.. All guitar-drum-bass based music is pretty much the same, with slight changes in rhythm, chord progression, tempo, lyrics, and of course solo's. Anywho, Sats' chords is pretty random, a Emaj, A, Dmaj and B.. something like that. Not very hard.
Coldplay have often given credits to bands, which have influenced them, so it's not like they not doing that. I guess it's just a coincidence. Anyways, I like both songs, and don't really care.

Oh well. Let that be it. No need to start a longer discussion over this.

PaulFCB

Banned
Victor Valdes - AC/DC, Coldplay, Guns n` Roses :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Eidur Gudjohnsen - Rolling Stones :veryhappy:

Abidal - 2PAC :452::452:

Home of Barca Fans