Clubs from other leagues that you like.

dalitis8

Banned
England:Liverpool have the greatest History(fact)but they are so kick and rush.And I have to agree with Diegomessi in that Man City is the team to bring change there.At the same time I am worried that they will soon be contenders for the CL as well.
Italy:Milan WERE huge...
Germany:St.Pauli,Borussia Dortmund
Scotland:Celtic
Portugal:Benfica
Argentina:Boca Juniors
Spain:Other than our beloved Barca...Athletic Bilbao(infinite respect) and Valencia
Cyprus:Omonoia
Netherlands:Ajax

But,only one club rules them all....

Last edited:

Aasim

Bumbleman
Italy: Anyone but Inter (because my friend is an Inter fan and he is too arrogant for my liking)
England: Dagenham and Redbridge & Brentford
Spain: Barca & Bilbao
France: Bordeaux
Netherlands: Ajax
Argentina: Newell's
Portugal: Lisbon
USA: New York Red Bulls

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
For me:

Spain: Barça (by far my favourite team, of course) & Valencia
England: Tottenham Hotspur
Italy: Chievo Verona
Germany: With the Dutch influence there atm, Bayern Munich. Still, I'm not fond of German clubs
France: Olympique Lyonnais
Portugal: Benfica
Argentina: River Plate (because of their nice kits, mostly)
Mexico: Chivas de Guadalajara
South Africa: Kaiser Chiefs
Netherlands: PSV Eindhoven & RKC Waalwijk (my hometown team: they're awfully bad)
Brazil: Flamengo (again, because I like their kit)
Russia: Zenith Saint-Petersburg
Scotland: Celtic
Switzerland: FC Basel
Greece: Panathinaikos
Ukraine: Dynamo Kyiv

Ataraxia

No one, I just like to watch Barcelona, I don't know if that counts. I also like them to win the league, but maybe it's because I like to see millions of dollars being used for absolutely nothing. Makes me love the world and trust it more, like there's sort of unseen power that can still make things go "right".

Snake

boring football, cheating cunts, corrupted managers ... do i need to say more?

Like Bayern robbed Fiore, or Fulham - Juve :rolleyes:

People call it slow and boring, but I like Italian Football because they have an advantage over EPL clubs, and that is changing the pace of the game when they want, instead of 90 minutes with the same rhythm which might seem entertaining, but it's a strong tactical weakness.

G

Gold Member

Hamburg, Dortmund and Schalke from germany.

Fulham, Nottingham Forest and West Ham from england

Bilbao and Atletico from spain

AC Milan, Sampdoria and Roma from italy.

Galatasaray, Lyon, LA Galaxy and Sporting Lisbon.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
England: Dagenham and Redbridge

Do you ever go to watch them?

Jon Nurse is one of my favourite players ever. Scored more than a goal a game in his loan spell with us and was generally absolute quality, got kicked in the face and lost 6 teeth in his last game though:sad:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
EPL--> Tottenham
Serie A--> Palermo
Ligue 1--> Lyon
Bundesliga--> Werder
Portugal--> Porto
MLS--> Kansas City... CHHETRI!

Aasim

Bumbleman
Do you ever go to watch them?

Jon Nurse is one of my favourite players ever. Scored more than a goal a game in his loan spell with us and was generally absolute quality, got kicked in the face and lost 6 teeth in his last game though:sad:

I've never seen them live :sad: one day i will though.

Jon Nurse is a legend. He doesn't score that many anymore but he's one of them that you need in the team and he'll play anywhere. Im glad we have another footballing crossroad :beer2:

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Pure striker for Lewes, great workrate even as the star man. Good runner and dribbler, great in the air and excellent link up play and superb finisher. Ideal for Barca :)

Home of Barca Fans