Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Well we are getting close to the end of a season and new kits coming out soon... I would like to know what everyone wants and expects for our new home and away kits, along with any leaked pics, rumors, or homemade kits you have created.

I think its safe to say our third kit will be the eletric mango next year (our away kit from this season) if we stick to our recent tradition.

I could care less what the home kit looks like as long as its blaugrana

but i have this dream of this amazing away kit for next season.. I want a mint green somewhat light but still somewhat bright away kit.. i really think it would look nice.

here is the color i am thinking i just think it would look so nice with the Barça crest and the numbers and names... maybe i am crazy let me know your thoughts and ideas

edit (maybe just a little darker greeen then that.. but def a minty one)

K

King Messi

As much as I love our traditional blaugrana striped jerseys, I really loved the home jersey from last season, where it was halves instead of the stripes.

It's a special jersey in a lot of ways as we completed an historic treble with the La Liga,Copa del Rey and Champions League last season with that jersey.

I like the mango jersey from this season(I have one with the Messi #10 on the back) and I also loved the bright yellow jersey with the blaugrana stripe on the side as well.

:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

S

starter

last year the away kit was already spotted in January. this year i have'nt heard a thing about the new barcelona kits. bit strange.

i defenitly gonna buy a shirt. don't know which one though.

barca96

i also love the halves.
way way back in 2005 or 2006 i was gonna buy a super bike and i had a sketch of how i wanted to paint the bike.
the exact same way as the jersey and to my delight in 2008 they came up with the same design.
i came up with that idea when i saw a honda cbr having an orange-white theme.

barca96

another design i would love is like the one brimingham city had in 2003 0r 2004.
looks a bit like ralph lauren polo design, a vertical line. i was so happy when we had a few years back but the colors didn't match.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Kiki#8's pic looks great for a possible home kit, actually.

I read in a rumour blog that the away shirt may actually be a shade of green

zanela

When i read the title i thought the next season's kit is already out and i could see the pics here :sad:

Yeh Kiki, that looks snazzy. I think this season's blaugrana shades on them would look even better. :cool:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
barca-60810.jpg

Something like that.

I have enjoyed our current season's home shirts with the lettering.

I hope they keep the home shirt similar to this season's.

For away, just keep them one solid color, like the orange, yellow, etc.

Home of Barca Fans