Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i like kiki's except on either side of the two thin stripes it should just be one colour. so from left to right its a thick blue, thin red, thin blue, thick red stripes.

C

CUOMO10Barca

Current home jersey is pretty amazing and the lettering.

For the away they should just do lime green or something on those lines. Big, bright solid color haha!

Wasn't it like the 08/09 third jersey was aqua,cyan color, and lime green outlining? That was a beautiful jersey. I wish I could of gotten one.

F

Flavia

Current home jersey is pretty amazing and the lettering.

For the away they should just do lime green or something on those lines. Big, bright solid color haha!

Wasn't it like the 08/09 third jersey was aqua,cyan color, and lime green outlining? That was a beautiful jersey. I wish I could of gotten one.
This one?
soccershirts_picture-028.jpg

I wish I had gotten one too.

M

meeks

I really dislike the collars on jerseys, it makes absolutely no sense to me

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I would only get that shirt if i could remove the collar. Because seriously, fuck collars. Anyhow, i'd be more than happy with keeping the current kits for another season.... both just awesome imo

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I would only get that shirt if i could remove the collar. Because seriously, fuck collars. Anyhow, i'd be more than happy with keeping the current kits for another season.... both just awesome imo

I second that !

desoe

I think it's pretty much time for us to have some BLACK for our 2nd jersey. I'm waiting for this from YEARS, literally.

Moe