Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

mittchan82

Tree or not, I won't buy it until later on. Maybe it won't look as bad (crossing fingers). But like it or not, it's still Barca's kit and I'll probably ending up buying it.

mittchan82

fcbarcelona1112messi1.jpg

fcbarcelona1112messi2.jpg

Dosn't look as bad looking at these photos... Still I don't know. Anyone got info about the damn tree?

I know there's no Nike's swish, but without the tree it dosn't seem bad.

XaviMessiGirl

can someone please point to the article that says there WILL be a tree? Because seriously I was under the impression that there wouldn't be.

gingerless

No Nike?
Barca decided to terminate the contract with them? :party1:

:snap:

I dont know what makes it good,probably the worst Barca shirt in the last decade

i mean compared to the other one (same style) posted earlier

course it could be fake but it looks like they have actually been trying these ones and been improving them

F

Flavia

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada10-11/02/27/n110227115990.html

I just re-read it and it says nothing about the tree.. wtf. They must've changed it (the article is a month old), because it clearly stated the kit of next season will have a tree.

Maybe that means they noticed the bad reception of the news and decided to banish the tree :D

I quoted the original article here, it was
For the moment, this will be the only appearance of the Qatar Foundation logo on the first team kit, with the logo set to appear on the full playing kit next season following the deal struck last December.

That deal, which will start on July 1st 2011, includes a payment of 15 million Euros for the 2010/11 season for commercial rights.

Two different colours, but no Sidra tree

There are two models of the new training kit; the first has a pink shirt with the Qatar name on in navy blue, whilst the other is grey with pink lettering. The kit will not contain the image of the Sidra tree – the national tree of Qatar and principal image of the Qatar Foundation logo, but it will appear on the first team kit next season.

These training kit shirts will not be on general sale and there will be no shirts with the Qatar Foundation logo on for purchase until the official 2011/12 kit is unveiled.

Record deal

The change in the training kit is part of the deal signed on December 13th last year between FC Barcelona and the Qatar Foundation for the organisation to become the Club’s official shirt sponsor.

The deal will bring the Club 30 million Euros for each season from July 1st 2011 until 30th June 2016, as well as a maximum bonus for titles won of up to 5 million Euros. In addition, the Club will receive 15 million Euros for commercial rights this season, with the potential total for the whole agreement reaching 170 million Euros.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
fcbarcelona1112messi1.jpg

fcbarcelona1112messi2.jpg

Dosn't look as bad looking at these photos... Still I don't know. Anyone got info about the damn tree?

That texture on the yellow 10 makes me think of Harry Potter...

gingerless

don't like it... i wonder how it would look though with the players wearing it...

anyway that is worrying me about the actual shirt now though :S

Home of Barca Fans