Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
That pic's blatantly photoshopped, and before anybody says it, I know Sport have the image on their website, but it's Sport.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah I'll only believe it until fcb announce it. It could be correct, (if it was photoshopped they would have surely done a better job than that?), but you do have to take it with a pinch of salt.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I think that's pretty much it. I think it will look very good on the players and with the yellow writing of "DAVID VILLA - 7" on the back. Plus I think collars are awesome on football shirts (down of course), my favourite top to wear afterall is the centenary one.

BarcaOG

Banned
i really hope were not wearing that.. i hate collars. im pretty sure non-collared jerseys are more aereodynamic :D

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I like it... this jersey smells like the oldies/former Meyba's. Sorry to disagre with you guys, but that's the kind of shirt that represents the history of our club! I like it!

Hektor

Hi:

According to my most reliable and very confidential source (Dr. Google,) the following are going to be Barcelona 1st and 2nd kits for 2010-2011:

FC-Barcelona-10_11-kit.jpg

Hektor

Last edited:

Hektor

Hi:

Here is a scoop. Don't ask me how, but I got photos for Real Madrid's kits for 2010-2011:

Home Kit

Navysailorshortset.jpg

Away Kit

o-his_gem-1.jpg

Champions League Kit

Big_top_clown.jpg

Training Kit

marca_de_agua.php

Sage, Philosopher, and Freethinker

mourinho.jpg

"The Mouth," a legend in his own mind​

Best regards,