• El Clásico - third (06-07)

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Tenerife (09-10)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Deportivo (08-09)

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

zanela

Here Juan, you can quote my post and see how its done. :)

Nice contribution as well...and since you bring up the Dynamo Fk, there was another one he scored in the league (i forget the opposition) which didn't have much spin or power, he just lobbed it over the wall. That was special as well. :D

just to add a few more that i think are superb:
I dont know how to embed videos but here's the link to the bended goal vs Getafe this season

[YOUTUBE]mFdAFUoGiBI[/YOUTUBE]
amazing imo.

the FK vs Dynamo was awesome too, plus it was the winner to seal the first spot of CL group
[YOUTUBE]XhVtQ3t51Z8[/YOUTUBE]

the goal vs Atletico Madrid in copa del rey, the dribble was crazy
[YOUTUBE]XJ4FeAXtrkQ[/YOUTUBE]

V

Valon

Almeria I think ( the super nice like I don't care I'm just hitting the ball free kick one )

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
The Chip against Casillas. Beautiful goal.
Against ManUtd, maybe not the sexiest goal he has scored but one of those goals that define him to be the worlds best player. Now people can't say that he doesn't score on headers.
Estudiantes where he scored with his heart. Just like ManUtd goal maybe not his top goal if you ask a striker but it was really really beautiful as a culé to see.
[YOUTUBE]SCN6QBXNrfk[/YOUTUBE]
He finds the crack. He shoots such a powerful shot. Really beautiful and yet similar to the goals that we have the privilege to see every week. Love this player.
[YOUTUBE]JYet49BToLw[/YOUTUBE]
I don't even have to say something.

Pepe Silvia

Don't know about top 5, but the strike in the fog was out of this world, I think it was the intial run leading up to it and it's hard to see but it was extraordinary.

The mexico chip was stupid nice.

The getafe never gets old.

The zara #2 was out of this world. The other I'd have reserve to a tie with about 20 other goals.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
2nd one vs Zaragoza. He wins the ball by himself when tackling a Zara defender from the back, feints his tackle and rush off him, owns the 2nd defender by cutting in and back out, ignores the 3rd and puts the ball perfectly past the goalie from a suboptimal angle. It was just him who did it on his own beating 4 opponents.

dalitis8

Banned
Don't know about top 5, but the strike in the fog was out of this world, I think it was the intial run leading up to it and it's hard to see but it was extraordinary.

The mexico chip was stupid nice.

The getafe never gets old.

The zara #2 was out of this world. The other I'd have reserve to a tie with about 20 other goals.

Have to agree on this...Though the Man U header was a defining moment,as well as the Estudiantes goal.But his poker against Arsenal is Messi's magnum opus.The greatest individual performance probably of all time.If someone(with more historic knowledge than I)can argue differently I am more than willing to hear...

zanela

I think the 1st Stuttgart and last Arsenal goals deserve a spot here.

[YOUTUBE]yyy_kKJOBuQ[/YOUTUBE]

His Osasuna goal last season acted as a prelude to what was to come this season. He's scored quite a few screamers this year and all those who said that Leo couldn't do it like the Thongboy can shut up now. :hooray:
But I still can't relate Leo with such goals, you know we are so spoiled watching him dribble a dozen opponents and passing it in to the net, the latter which imo is more difficult, these long range efforts just seem pale in comparison. :)

Juan03

this thread is amazing, you would believe those goals were scored throughout a footballer's career but Leo has done it at the age of 22.

Home of Barca Fans