• Argentina: Samuel, Zanetti, Millito

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheMessiShow

Brazil 6 GA
Espana 5 GA 0 GA at home

La Furia Roja ftw

:puyol::pique:

I don't think these stats are valid. You must remember that Brazil plays SA teams which are focused on scoring goals. In Europe teams are more tactical.

If you compare the teams which Brazil played, and the teams which Spain played many people would vote for Brazil

F

Fisnik

really difficult decision it would be great if dany convert his nationality to Spain ! :D my vote goes for Pique and Puyol !

TheMessiShow

I stand by my decision. Brazil has a scary defense though. Excellent in fact.

I voted Spain too! :p

I really hope we don't see Spain and Brazil paired up early. Since Brazil are with Ivory Coast and Portugal anything can happen.... even North Korea winning a game.

I hope Brazil wins the group and Portugal get second.... I think Spain would have an easier time with Portugal than with Ivory Coast, but Ivory Coast are the better team of the two

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I agree with most of the posters, it's between Spain and Brazil. I know most of us don't like Ramos, but I've seen him put on some great displays for the NT.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
it's between spain, portugal and serbia.

brazil have 2 top-class CB's, no LB's worth a damn, and then two balls-out wingbacks at RB. that's not a good defence.

TheMessiShow

it's between spain, portugal and serbia.

brazil have 2 top-class CB's, no LB's worth a damn, and then two balls-out wingbacks at RB. that's not a good defence.

forgot about portugal. they do have a good defense, Pepe, Bruno Alves, Bosingwa are all good defenders

Home of Barca Fans