Guti Hernández

El Flaco

[tw]702991202694647812[/tw]

[tw]702992143460257792[/tw]

[tw]702992260988866560[/tw]

[tw]703010013439254528[/tw]

[tw]703304855297912832[/tw]

So Guti says no Atlético player would even make it into Real Madrid, let alone their starting line-up? I'm not really so about it considering that every single member in Atlético's back four (Juanfran, Savic, Godín & Filipe Luis) and Tiago would walk into their starting XI. Then again, Carvajal might give Juanfran a run for the money considering how good the former actually is. However, in comparison to Lord Danilo, it's a pretty obvious that Juanfran is clearly superior towards the Brazilian. I suppose Guti can't see the flaws of his old team-mates (Marcelo and Ramos) possess, the Spaniard probably believe they're the absolute best defenders in the world (just like FIFA). And I haven't even mentioned how poor Kroos is defensively as a pivote compared to Tiago...

It's very obvious that Guti is butthurt after our league titles and us winning titles in other competitions. Madridistas must have a hard time to accept this reality. Times have changed as we don't live in the beginning of the 21st century, Barcelona were in a terrible state whereas Real Madrid were the Spanish reference point in terms of football.

Guti's just a nobody in football that not many outside Madrid/Barca remembers, his name will fade away in the history by the time. And if anyone still knows about him after all, they will probably remember the Spaniard's inability to stop a counterattack from Roma and fell like a leaf. It's a different story though when it comes to likes of Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. All of them will be remembered among the best midfielders in the history of Spain. Guti who?

Also, I find it very strange that Guti even bother to complain at Alves, Alba and Neymar. The Spaniard should take a good look at his own team, Cristiano dives matchday week after week, month after month and year after year. Frankly, I find it entertaining with these comment from guys like Guti, I feel sorry for him and Madridistas. Barcelona have crushed their dreams many times before and we'll do it a lot of times in the future..

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Just hired as Almeria coach. They have "generous" Arab owner who basically has the back of KSA's MBS. Already 2nd place.
Should be an easy promotion for him if he is any good.

Messi983

Just hired as Almeria coach. They have "generous" Arab owner who basically has the back of KSA's MBS. Already 2nd place.
Should be an easy promotion for him if he is any good.

He's doing well so far. In their last game against Mirandes Almeria was down 1-0 and they've played with 10 players for 70 minutes but still made a comeback and won 3-1.

[tw]1203982662064656385[/tw]

Messi983

Struggling with Almeria in last month. 5 games without a win. Still 3rd on the table but now 4 points behind a direct promotion.

Home of Barca Fans