Guti Hernández

barca7788

Nepali Cule
searched a thread for him but couldnt find.
the most promising footballer in real madrid:party00231:(at 33).

Guti recommended two of the most highly-rated members of the Spain squad to take his place at Real Madrid, including Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas.
"To step in to my place I will put forward two options; Cesc Fabregas or David Silva," he explained. "They are both great players and would be fantastic signings for Madrid.
"But if I could sign absolutely anyone to replace me it would Andres Iniesta, but I know that would be really difficult."

does he want cesc or silva or iniesta to warm the bench:2145960713mundoemot

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Guti.. What to say that already hasn´t been said. To put it mildly, he´s one of the characters that make La Liga interesting. :lol:

Merv

He was subbed on right after Pedro scored the 2nd goal. I saw him take a deep breath with his head down before coming onto the field. I'll give him credit because even though Real had a 2 goal deficit he made an immediate impact. RM looked more likely to score after his substitution.

7Skies

If Van Der Vaart actually knew how to finish with his feet (not hands), Guti would have gotten a lot more credit.

I hope he does well, wherever he goes.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I was more afraid when Guti came in than the whole Madrid team at the statr of yesterday's game.

And thanks Ronaldo for not letting him take a free kick and thanks to VDV to feck up a pass that was on par with Xavi's assisting.

Juan03

I was more afraid when Guti came in than the whole Madrid team at the statr of yesterday's game.

And thanks Ronaldo for not letting him take a free kick and thanks to VDV to feck up a pass that was on par with Xavi's assisting.

this^
that was a quality pass to VDV, thank God he didn't finish it and Valdes was amazing

Home of Barca Fans