Which country has the best forwards?

• England: Rooney, Defoe, Crouch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil: Fabiano, Robinho, Pato.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
yea we succ, our best player is de guzman and he gave up in spain and come toronto FC which = retirment

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Easily Argentina. It's very hard to exclude some of the great forwards they've got. I wish the Netherlands had as many good forwards as Argentina....Only Robben and Van Persie are world-class forwards for us.

zanela

Most of them 've misunderstood the ques. It's about the country with the best forwards not the most forwards. :p

Argentina definitely 've a plethora of strikers. But most of them 've been a fail at the Intl level - Tevez, Milito, Aguero, and the others are not even worth a mention. (although the likes of Lilo 've not been given a fair chance)
Messi just hasn't been utilised well. As for Higuain, the verdict is still out, so far so good. But the WCs 'll give us a better idea.
They lack a batigol/crespo atm.

My vote goes to... Spain

They 've strikers who do the biz both club/country level. They may not 've the no. like Arg but 've more quality...more importantly they 've quality targetmen/CF's - Torres, F.llorente, Guiza, Negredo and then of course the best striker in the world in Villa. Then there are the likes of Mata/Silva who can play support strikers.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Argentina, too bad they are ridiculously top heavy and have no balance. Spain is second, and Villa is better than any Argentinian forward not named Lionel Messi.

J

johntram

I vote for Argentina.
Unfortunately for my country we will play against them in WC in South Africa.The only positive that we hope is Argentina to win the prior 2 matches so in our game they will begin with the second team...
Otherwise....
God help us

Home of Barca Fans