Carlos Tevez

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I agree, he is the kind of player that never gives up, a real fighter... I'd love too see him in Barca and I really hope he doesn't come to Real Madrid.

Evil

Shabazz
Plus the chemistry he has with Messi could make it even better. I´d love to see him at Barça if the Ribery move doesn´t come through.

gazza

Ok....... a few seem to like him so where would you play him and more importantly who would you drop in favour of Tevez ? ? ?

Evil

Shabazz
Ok....... a few seem to like him so where would you play him and more importantly who would you drop in favour of Tevez ? ? ?

Left wing. Henry. But he isn´t the first choice obviously. Ribery and Silva would be more sensible transfers.

gazza

Evil do you think Henry will still be here next year ? i must admit i like Silva excellent player.

Evil

Shabazz
If Man City don't make a crazy offer then I think he will stay, he deserves to, and he's rightly earned his place as a starter. But he's turning 32. Silva and Ribery are great options for the left wing, and I think Henry will make an excellent backup for rotating in that position and in the CF position if needed.

gazza

Don't believe Henry would accept playing second fiddle to anyone.
But your right he is turning 32 if he has got over that niggling back problem he could keep Ribery or Silva on the bench he does look after is fitness and still has speed.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Henry on the bench ! We must have some talent if he can't get a game next season. But who will we sign Ribery, Benzema or Silva ?

jairzinho

i really wouldn't mind seeing Carlitos in blaugrana colors......he's amazing player..what amazes me more is the fact that Fergie does not start him regularly.

Home of Barca Fans