Carlos Tevez

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yes, the second goal was from Tevez.

There was also a chance for Messi when it was 0-0. Tevez passed the ball brilliantly to him but Messi controlled it badly (yes, it exists).

Zqa-

Yes, the second goal was from Tevez.

There was also a chance for Messi when it was 0-0. Tevez passed the ball brilliantly to him but Messi controlled it badly (yes, it exists).

Nope, there was something wrong with the ball.

Beast

The Observer
Isn't here capable of moving clubs on Bosman ruling come the end of the season?

not really he is contracted to MSI perm . not a club.. his loan deal with Man U ends this summer but he is not a free agent you need to contact MSI if any club want him either on loan or full time ... stupid of him tbh

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
So we'd have to purchase him (if we were intrested) from MSI if we we wanted him full-time?

Beast

The Observer
Yep not Man U.. they don't own him , he is just on loan there.. u can negotiate and seal the deal now and he'll move in the summer
they had an option to sign him perm. last December but they decided not to take it..
so he is basically not attached to any club

X.A.U

The Special One
10 or so... No matter what, he isn't playing good enough to be a starter.

Tevez scored 19 goals last season because he did start. For 30 Million that Manure spent on Berbatov, he has been a huge let down! He started most matches to score only 8? lol ...wut?! He is clearly not #9!

Tevez is playing out of his position (keeps interchanging positions with Rooney), he work his ass, run twice as much as Ronaldo/Berba, great fighting spirit! I would take Tevez over Berba any day!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. Most times I watched ManUtd, and Tevez had the luck to feature in starting 11,he was playing out of position.
As for his statistics... In comparison, do you know how many did Rooney score? 8 goals in entire season so far!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He plays with so much heart and determanation, i'd take him in our squad but i wouldn't break the bank for him.

Home of Barca Fans