Carlos Tevez

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
really? i am sorry but i despise him.. he does so many things that rub me the wrong way.. the coin throw the slap in the final the ref attack,. i can not wait for him to leave chelski.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Yep not Drogba's biggest fan here either. He annoys me all the time there's just that something.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah I can totally understand why, even as a Chelsea fan. :lol:

If Tevez did come here I have no idea where he'd fit in though, unless we change formation.

B

blueduck

Yeah I can totally understand why, even as a Chelsea fan. :lol:

If Tevez did come here I have no idea where he'd fit in though, unless we change formation.

Tevez would have the same problem at United if he went to Chelsea.

Anelka was top scorer in the league and Drogba is a top player (no matter how much of a dick he is) who can't be benched. So he would his family move down to London just so he can be in the same situation as he is already ?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
-----------De Jong
---------Barry-Ireland
--Tevez------------Robinho
---------Santa Cruz

Pretty nasty lineup! Though I don't know if De Jong or Kompany would be the DM?

B

blueduck

-----------De Jong
---------Barry-Ireland
--Tevez------------Robinho
---------Santa Cruz

Pretty nasty lineup! Though I don't know if De Jong or Kompany would be the DM?

Probably De Jong, He's a Makelele type player who can't do much with the ball, but can win it back and give it to our attacking players. Kompany is a very composed defender who rarely makes mistakes and was a CB before he came here.

Apparently we are going to be signing two or three players on July 1st, as we are launching our new website which is going to be "the best in the world", which our director has been making a fuss about for a while.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's possible. He's a good player, has experience in the EPL, cheaper than Aguero/Pato(though I do believe both will end up better players than him) and scores important goals.

nebeer

Love is All
Tevez can add a whole new style of football at Stamford Bridge. He can really inspire the blues I guess.

Home of Barca Fans