Carlos Tevez

nebeer

Love is All
Liverpool have reportedly offered a staggering 160,000 pounds a week deal to Tevez and they want to give him a 3 year contract.

nebeer

Love is All
Liverpool don't have that kind of money. Chelsea or City yes but Liverpool ? No.

Ya, I also thought so. But I guess Rafa has learnt some better mathematics for managing his money :D. I read that Benitez wants to spend more from now on as he thinks United are being better because they have more cash at their disposal. So he wants to notch it up for the EPL title next season.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm telling you right now... city.

this has nothing to do with what tevez wants.

tevez WANTS to stay at old trafford, didn't you see him crying on saturday? but they're not paying what kia wants so that's why there's a transfer saga in the first place. therefore he will go to whomever pays the ridiculous fee and offers the ridiculous wages. and despite all the paper talk about liverpool they don't have that kind of money or wage-power and even if they did there's no way they'd give it to tevez and risk upsetting gerrard and torres.

if I have to guess I'd say benitez is fucking with fergie, trying to freak him out that tevez may end up at liverpool so that he wastes 26m on buying lil' charlie when his squad is in dire need of a winger.

B

blueduck

Liverpool have reportedly offered a staggering 160,000 pounds a week deal to Tevez and they want to give him a 3 year contract.

Gerrard gets £120,000 a week now and Torres £100,000. I doubt they will pay him that.

Tevez will either stay at United, or go to Liverpool or Chelsea

Quash

Ricky Martin clone

And Beast, Rafa has stated on Pool's site that Alonso will be there next season because the Pool fans were getting worried he'd sell their season's best player.

Home of Barca Fans