RCD Espanyol de Cornella

Windhook

I back up Pique for the comments. Fully deserved. Those jackasses, in Busquets words, celebrated the 1-0 victory in the dressing room last week like they had won the Copa. Pity the fool, 14th in La Liga, closer and closer to relegation.

Kuchi

Hell froze over

So..Asspanyol beat real..struggling to cope with that..

So..anyone actually saw wtf happened and what made the pericos not to bend over as usually?

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I didnt even realize they played today.. holy shit! :lol: im guessing Madrid rested alot of players

They did. Only Navas, Ramos, Varane and Bale started of starting XI(Benzema also subbed in later). Don't think this is a very worrisome loss for Madridistas. Espanyol has done well against top-tier this season.

What was comical however was Ramos. Last 20 minutes he was roaming in front hoping to be their saviour. Only for Espanyol to score a late minute counter and have Real lose.

jairzinho

Expected them to bend over as usual.

Man, was i wrong.

With the amount of players rested its obvious that Zidane has already written off La Liga.

Messi983

As expected Rubi was named as their new coach. I liked him but now I'll have to hate him as long as he'll be there. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans