RCD Espanyol de Cornella

Evil

Shabazz
Thought I´d open a thread for one of our greatest rivals, probably hate them as much as Madrid.

View attachment 172

Some basic information about them. They were founded in 1900 (1 year after us). Their full name is Reial Club Deportiu Espanyol de Barcelona. Best known as the 'Spanish' team of Barcelona, with FC Barcelona being the 'Catalan' team. Rivalry is mostly because of culture and past matches, the latest being the derby which saw some form of violence from the FCB radical group 'Boixos Nois' who threw a flare at the Espanyol fans.

Their Key players are probably well know, Raul Tamudo, Garcia, and De La Pena (Former Barça player) ..

Anyways they are currently having an extremley poor season, and could even face relegation if things go on this way. They are in 18th position which is 3rd from the bottom, only collecting 14 points in 17 matches.

Evil

Shabazz
Re: Espanyol

View attachment 173

Kameni also recentley had a fight with one of the fans who appeared in training. According to Kameni he was provoked by two fans (one in his 30´s and the other in his 70´s) telling him not to renew his contract when in expires in the summer, and when he approached them they gave him a death threat. Eventually, other teammates got in and broke the fight while Kameni went of to the dressing room.

M.L. King

The Preacher

Kameni is one of the best goalkeepers in the world, pity he is stuck in such a mediocre club.

roll

Tryin` to be hated

Kameni in Barca. :D That would bring some competition for the goalkeeper place. He is better and younger than Pinto. And now when everybody wants him out we could get him cheep ;)

Evil

Shabazz

Yup he´s a solid keeper, but I doubt a young keeper at his level will accept a bench role.

Evil

Shabazz

Fans shouldn´t be allowed in the training pitch in the first place, but still not an excuze for his unprofessional behaviour.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Shitty club, shitty fans, shitty players. I`m so sorry for wanting them to stay in La Liga

Home of Barca Fans