Ivica Olic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great match in Munchen, great match in Manchester. The pace, the determination..
And Bayern got him for free. I wouldn't mind us snapping someone like him on a free transfer.
Once when he played for CSKA they complained asking him about his technique and he replied:"If I had that I would now probably be playing at Barcelona". :lol:
Gutted I won't be seeing him in WC.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
he never gives up.

yeah, he has big heart and he is so funny
... very fast but cant finalize it most of the time(for the club is ok, but when it comes the national team it's like he has no brains :)) Sweet guy in total.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Absolutely fantastic player. Where was Txiki when he was leaving Hamburg on a free, what a player to have on the bench !

B

barcakid999

He's not really got much quality, he works very hard and gives 110% every game though

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Not that awesome, but he rarely plays for full 90 minutes, mostly b/c of the high competition, not b/c hes powered out or sth.

BUndeliga: 24 matches / 8 goals
CL: 7 / 4
Cup: 1 / 0

Pretty good comparison. Tevez technique is better though.

well yeah but charlie is argentine so his tech is always gonna be higher.

but they're both short, quick, persistent and although you sometimes wonder what the fuss is about they have a wonderful knack of making things happen. both his goals in this tie WREAKED of tevez.

Samuel Eto'o

Not that awesome, but he rarely plays for full 90 minutes, mostly b/c of the high competition, not b/c hes powered out or sth.

BUndeliga: 24 matches / 8 goals
CL: 7 / 4
Cup: 1 / 0

Pretty good comparison. Tevez technique is better though.

thanks

Missed some good chances in both legs.

Home of Barca Fans