Injuries and suspensions

thierry14henry

Yes, I am a Manchester and Barca fan to be honest, they both are great entertaining teams. Do not ask me which of the 2 I prefer, in some positions Machester players are better, in others Barca player are better.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Are you one of those fans who always like the teams which is doing good or do you actually stick for your team even in bad times?

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I think he was a Barca fan untill Manure beat us in the Semi's last year thats when he realized his undying love for Manure.

thierry14henry

no, I've liked Barca since their loss against numancia this season, it was maybe my first la liga match I have seen. and if u seek thru my previous posts you will know I have said that before. Its ok to like 2 teams in 2 different leagues.

maz

I walk the line
Talking of injuries..it seems this topic has been wounded in battle.

Injuries guys..injuries! I want updates on puyol and abidal.

Zqa-

According to Goal, Milito should soon begin training, and should be ready for some matches at the end of the season. Nice.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Very good indeed... We'll see how he will do, a little hard for him to come back and do good right away

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Relax, he's trying to look at things in a positive light as well.. I believe.

We'll see Milito soon enough, don't rush him though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So is it confirmed. Both Toure and Iniesta out for 2 weeks? This could mean they won`t be missing in any of our games

Edit: Just read it. Both are expected to return in 15 days.

Home of Barca Fans