Injuries and suspensions

barca7788

Nepali Cule
i dont mean them to be together in the pitch but in the squad.milito will be almost fit in 3 or 4 weeks time,wont he?

Barca_Ray_USA

So they said...
Abidal worked out today. For the first time since his injury. Won`t be back early though. Another 3 weeks or so.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
So they said...
Abidal worked out today. For the first time since his injury. Won`t be back early though. Another 3 weeks or so.
So maybe a week earlier then expected. Still not good enough, we now realize how good he really is.
Watched Evra today. He made a penalty foul and wasted one good chance. I think we should keep Abidal.

thierry14henry

So maybe a week earlier then expected. Still not good enough, we now realize how good he really is.
Watched Evra today. He made a penalty foul and wasted one good chance. I think we should keep Abidal.

Is that the only match you have ever seen evra in? Have you seen inter away?

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Abidal is great player for us. We can't atack with both side backs, Alves is very offensive right back so we need defensive left back and Abidal is great one.

X.A.U

The Special One
I like Abidal but we should get a LB who can run effectively from the left flank to the center. Philipp Lahm is the answer.

He can balance when Alves is injured so we have another attack minded back but from the left, maybe can play both but depends on the opponents!

Home of Barca Fans