Injuries and suspensions

F

Flavia

Mascherano, out for 10 to 15 days

WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT 09/25/2013 11:47
Tests today have confirmed an injury to the player's right hamstring

Javier Mascherano underwent medical tests on Wednesday morning to determine the extent of the injury suffered in last night’s league match at home to Real Sociedad. It has been confirmed that he has sprained his right hamstring and will therefore be sidelined for 10 to 15 days.

If the Club Medical Services are correct with their forecast, then Mascherano will miss the league matches against Almeria (September 28) and Valladolid (October 5), and the Champions League clash with Glasgow Celtic (October 1). These are Barça’s last three games before the international break. There will be no more games after that until the trip to Pamplona to play Osasuna on October 19.

pepi

@barcastuff
Official: Puyol, Mascherano, Cuenca and Messi get the medical green light

@barcastuff
Official: 18 players travel to Pamplona for Osasuna game. Puyol, Mascherano, Messi back. Oier, Alves, Pique, Cuenca and Aleixs not included.

lostchild

Alves out for 10 days as it seems ! :angry:

is Adriano still injured?
im guessing we may see Puyol/Montoya as RB/LB or vice versa

i wish we had another youngster in the squad. would be a good time for him to get a chance. GRIMALDO FTW!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
is Adriano still injured?
im guessing we may see Puyol/Montoya as RB/LB or vice versa

i wish we had another youngster in the squad. would be a good time for him to get a chance. GRIMALDO FTW!

I also thought about Grimaldo, but I did some research and apparently he has been injured for months and still not fit :angry:.

Djab

Can anyone kindly put up a list of injuries and the approximaty of when the player is due to return?

Not sure if missing someone or not .The following list contains the names of doubtful or injured players:

Cuenca, Pique, Alba, Tello, Afellay, Valdes, Dos Santos, Alves, Messi, Xavi
Cesc is back.
Alba 2 weeks.
Messi and valdes will be back at the same time I think (2014)
Afellay, Cuenca & DS will be out for long terms.
Don't know about the rest.
Hope it helps/

lostchild

Not sure if missing someone or not .The following list contains the names of doubtful or injured players:

Cuenca, Pique, Alba, Tello, Afellay, Valdes, Dos Santos, Alves, Messi, Xavi
Cesc is back.
Alba 2 weeks.
Messi and valdes will be back at the same time I think (2014)
Afellay, Cuenca & DS will be out for long terms.
Don't know about the rest.
Hope it helps/

lol so much for rotating players to keep them fit :tito1:

F

Flavia

Pique is suspended for the liga game vs Granada. Got his 5th yellow.

Alba, Neymar and Busquets have 4 yc each. Worrying.

F

Flavia

Neymar is suspended for the liga game against Rayo, got his 5th yellow today.

Mathieu got his 4th, so now there's 3 players one card away from suspension: Alba, Busquets and Mathieu.

Home of Barca Fans