Injuries and suspensions

Evil

Shabazz
A few weeks ago we had an overload of Center Backs, all of a sudden were in desperate need of one for the Racing match, as far as I know, Cáceres is the only one who is fully fit. Márquez, Milito, and Puyol are injured, and Piqué played 90 minutes on Thursday so ...

Barca_Ray_USA

That means he`ll miss:

Catalan derby
CL opener with Lyon
Barca visiting Atletico Madrid and
Copa semi-final vs. Mallorca

Bad news for Barca

Evil

Shabazz
Wtf ?! :| Nooo, why !! He will really be missed. He really makes a diffrence in a match, sadly he seems to be injury prone this season.

maz

I walk the line
We have henry..He has scored against lyon before, and lets not forget his goal against atléti and espanyol.

Dont worry, its a shame but not the end of the world..

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Here in Lyon's forums, everyones hope that Messi get injured, I realy don"t want that, I wanna see a good match with Messi and Benzema show!:smile:

Evil

Shabazz
Abidal out for 8 weeks .. We'll really suffer alot without him since he's the only decent LB we have. Anyone got any updates about Iniesta or Milito ?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Milito will surely be out for another month.
As for Iniesta, no latest news that I know of. He should be back after return leg with Mallorca. So it`s 3 games more without him.

Evil

Shabazz
Milito trained today normally with the rest of the squad, his return could be very soon. Iniesta worked alone and will be out for approximatley another week.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Yep, getting Milito back is very very important, man I've missed him... I hope he makes our defence a little more solid

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alves and Henry didn`t train today. Meaning Dani didn`t fake the Simao challenge or Pep is simply resting him

Home of Barca Fans