Injuries and suspensions

ricknattery

Pique will miss the next liga game against Villarreal due to his red card. He was originally first supposed to be suspended due to 5 yellow cards after recieving his first yellow card of the game, but since he recieved a second yellow card resulting in a red card, he will still be listed with only 4 yellow cards. This will mean that he will be back for the game against Almeria. It will also mean that if he gets booked against Almeria he will be suspended the next game which is El Clasico.

I read that on Sport too. Hope we don't play him against Alemria, it will be a tough game but we need him more against Madrid so he can destroy CRGay again

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
So is that Abidal, Alves, Adriano, Maxwell, Pedro, Puyol, and Messi injured? At least Puyol is coming back soon and Messi's injury isn't serious.

K

Khalifa

Of those I think max and pedro will be sidelined as their injuries look serious compared to others. that being said, i expect pep to give messi his fair share of rest followin his injury, he obviously looked out of sync in the second half, albeit coming close to scorin a screamer of a goal.

we could rely on the B team boys to play on the left, can't think of a particular player right now but bartra? the kid looks promising.

with abidal out, busi would have to play cb with pique, allowing masche to start.

this could be our line up next weekend:

Valdes-(adriano)-pique-busi-(bartra)-masche-xaviesta-affelay-villa-bojan

odds on pep to play messi from the start if he recovers in time.. *stubbornness*

and oh why dont thiago get a run? he's in dire need of some decent minutes!

**brackets indicate a spot that could be filled by a B team player.

Any news on good ol' Jeffren?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans