Injuries and suspensions

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca doesn`t have a league match before 13th of September. And then we have Inter anyway and I doubt Bojan would play there. So in a sense he is missing one game (Getafe) where he has a chance of playing.

maz

I walk the line
Maxwell, iniesta, bojan update:

maxwelliniestafcbarcelo.jpg

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well apparantly ibra injured his knee in the win vs sporting. he should not play for sweden so he is ready for the liga game and game vs inter.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Problems with the server. We`ll be moving to a new one soon so this is only temporary.Back to Ibra... I think I read that the medical staff will wait for few more days to determine will he play for Sweden this week or not.

veryfatchocobo

I just noticed something... Our physio did a tremendous job keeping our players fit last year. They did their methods completely different from the previous physio crew, and it showed, even if their mentality was flawed.

This year though, it seems we may see another 07-08 full-of-injury season.... One injury to the start the season isn't good.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
any one know about wesley sneijder injury? i not one to celebrate an injury but him being out could help against inter

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
I don't know, but it said it's not that bad. Could miss inter next league game, but probably will play against us.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure how serious Bojan`s injury is but he won`t be traveling to U-20 WC. So I guess it`s good news in bad news.

veryfatchocobo

Two new injuries presented today:
Chiggy - Strained knee ligaments
Henry - GROIN

I expect Henry and Chiggy are out for a while.

nb4Icomplainaboutthephysioagain :/

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The club has been somewhat secretive with the injuries so far.

1st Bojan - no dates on his recovery and is he really injured or are we just saving him from the U-20 WC
2nd - Ibrahimovic - noone knew will he even be called up for the Malaga match
3rd - Henry and Chygrynskiy - still no news whatsoever

And Iniesta... He was supposed to be ready 10 days ago, had some runs, only to sit out the Malaga match. Guardiola could have been saving him from the bad pitch though but still.. the guy needs his match fitness

Home of Barca Fans