Injuries and suspensions

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Victor Sanchez our for a month. Reportedly, he injured his hand while lifting the trophy.
omg bojan. i haven't checked this thread in awhile and i now read your joke. sorry man, wouldn't have made that puyol thread if i had read this.

credit to bojan!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
nearly everyone is injured now... the players need vacation so bad! i wish there was no confederations cup this summer..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Marquez, Iniesta should be back on Monday for Sporting Gijon. Milito long term out. No suspensions for the first La Luga match that I know of.

S

snoop

ok so Milito missed whole of last season thru injury and still has a long erm injury? can someone tell me when his contract is going to end?

veryfatchocobo

Bojan has a groin injury. I speculate 4-6 weeks <_<

Maxwell has some sort of knee injury. Seeing the overextension, it could be a partially torn ACL or MCL. You may never know until the tests are done. That begs the question, WHY AM I POSTING MY SPECULATION?

According to Barcaloco, Bojan actually has a hamstring injury which need 3 weeks to heal. >_>

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
"Maxwell's is a minor thing but Bojan will be out for 15-20 days which is bad news,"

"We have a small squad but we know if someone is injured there is someone waiting to play."

- Pep Guardiola

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
maxwell just got a dead leg, he'll be fine.

if bojan's done his hamstring that's a bitch. you can't rush those back at all otherwise you'll just make them worse.

ah well, henry better find some form fast!

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
Good about Maxwell, but it's not so bad as I thought about Bojan, I was worried for more time..
he will just miss 1 game.. since we will play in 2 weeks..

jairzinho

Hope Bojan comes back soon..he'z in gr8 form...i wonder who will replace him as substitute striker on the bench....to be honest there seems to be a shortage of center fowards at the Cantera lately..apart from Bojan...i can't remember the last foward to make the leap from Athletic....its mostly wingers like pedro,jeffren,gia etc....not that i have something against them...but i can't wait to see another Bojan come up from La Masia.

Home of Barca Fans