Injuries and suspensions

Fourteen

Monster Masch
bbc is reporting today that Iniesta and Henry are doubts for the final!!Any info regarding that??
Well there are contradictory reports elsewhere, such as L'equipe and Sport/Marca/AS/EMD etc, so we'll just have to wait and see. If it's true, that can't be helped, but don't worry too much untill the day!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don`t know how could bbc have a better source than Sport or ED?
Catalan press said, and I reported it here, that Henry will be training with the rest of the squad by tomorrow.

Evil

Shabazz
Alves out for three weeks

Tests carried out on the Brazilian international on Thursday confirmed that the player has sprained his right foot and will be out of action for about three weeks.

In practice this means that the season is over for Alves. However, as he was already suspended for the Rome final his injury does not add to Guardiola’s selection problems.

From the FCB Official Website.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Victor Sanchez our for a month. Reportedly, he injured his hand while lifting the trophy.
Seriously, he fractured his finger and will undergo surgery.
Source: fcbarcelona official site

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Maaaaahahahah. I know he's a Barca player but seriously, how the fuck did he manage that :rofl1:

E

Esteve

Victor Sanchez our for a month. Reportedly, he injured his hand while lifting the trophy.
Seriously, he fractured his finger and will undergo surgery.
Source: fcbarcelona official site

:lol:

I'd expect it from Alves, but no one else. Dani would roll around for a few minutes & ask for the trophy to be carded.

maz

I walk the line
Hahah...i just watched the video of the lap of honour..and when he passes the trophy back to one of his teammates u can see him holding his hand! It looks like his left thumb.

maz

I walk the line
They'd still play. Deco played with a hand injury in 2006. Its no big deal. I wouldnt really consider him "out".

Although you'd want it to be piqué less than the others because as a defender you use your hands more. But hand injury is basically the one injury that is the easiest to cope with unless you're a goalkeeper.

Evil

Shabazz
I´m checking the FCB official site every 5 minutes lol. Can´t wait to read something like "Henry and Iniesta get green light for Rome" :2145960713mundoemot

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I´m checking the FCB official site every 5 minutes lol. Can´t wait to read something like "Henry and Iniesta get green light for Rome" :2145960713mundoemot
Nice of you to know your duties :):wave:

Can you send us all an SMS ?:)

Home of Barca Fans