• Total voters

M.L. King

The Preacher
Thanks for posting this mate. :)

I chose:

Iniesta-Eto'o-Messi
Iniesta-Bojan-Messi
Iniesta-Henry-Messi

I think Messi and Iniesta are the players most important for our attack. They can be substituted, but we are the most dangerous when we have those two players simultaneously on the flanks. :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting poll. I chose:
Iniesta-Eto-Messi
Henry-Eto-Messi
Iniesta-Henry-Messi

So Messi is constant. Iniesta, Eto and Henry are in 2 combinations.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Bojan said:
Interesting poll. I chose:
Iniesta-Eto-Messi
Henry-Eto-Messi
Iniesta-Henry-Messi

So Messi is constant. Iniesta, Eto and Henry are in 2 combinations.
I wanted to vote just the same as you but forgot to vote three times so i voted only for option Iniesta-Eto-Messi. But these are our most dangerous formations :D

Fourteen

Monster Masch
You obviously like Henry more than me t14h, because without a doubt our best forward trio is Iniesta-Eto'o-Messi.

maz

I walk the line
Iniesta and henry both have their uses. If teams pack out the midfield we can play a long ball out wide to henry (he is utilising his height much more at fcb than he did at arsenal). He can also rotate with sammy in the centre and do a great job. Iniesta cant do that..he is not a great finisher. Plus henry will help bring in other players much more. He will receive the ball and keep it moving slowly. He is very useful for teams that pack the midfield.

Iniesta on the other hand is very direct and likes to get towards goal as quick as possible. He has great ball control and can get past 2 or 3 men. This is useful against teams that pack the defence.

Both are of course useful against teams that pack neither the defence or midfield. They can both help change defence into attack very quickly (ie counter attack). In fact i would say henry is probably better at doing this, while iniesta is better at turning our possession around the midfield into a quick chance on goal.

Henry didnt have a great debut season. Even someone like myself would have no problem admitting that. He scored goals but wasnt on the same wavelength as the rest of the team (although i was calling for him to play inside left as opposed to outside left for the majority of the season). However this season i noticed big improvements in his play and felt he deserved to start (away from home) even when he was being slated by many fans...although he still didnt seem to be on the same wavelength as his teammates. Now thats all changed and over the past 1.5 months both parties (henry and the rest of the team) have adapted to each other and seeing henry on the pitch makes us feel like a real force.

My votes go to:

messi--eto'o--henry

messi--eto'o--AI

Evil

Shabazz
If we play Iniesta as a midfielder, then that makes room for Henry to play in the forward line, he´s scoring alot lately so that will be useful for us, but then again Iniesta is really shining on the left wing ... What I´m sure of though is Eto'o and Messi for the CF and right wing :p The real question mark is in the left wing ..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Really a tough one. Keita is also in a good form and Busquets needs his playing time. It`s good we have so many games so Pep can use the rotations to the fullest

maz

I walk the line
My vote went to iniestee-bojan-messi for some reason. I dont remember voting for that one..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously it`s Henry-Eto-Messi now

Iniesta will be needed in midfield with Xavi losing his breath lately

Home of Barca Fans