Best Attacking Trio?

Best Attacking trio?????

• Total voters

mmandela

Sueco estrella
yes, Henry-eto-messi is the best... we need iniesta in the midfield.. would like to see Bojan get some playing time in the league too

S

Snyde

Most definitely we need to give Xavi a break. But whether it should be in the League or the CL I can't say. While I must say that Eto'o has been really poor for so many weeks as well, even when he was getting a goal or two he had made horrendous misses.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah its true..Eto'o has been fortunate this season. He doesnt have the agility he used to, nor the shooting technique, but he is often in the right place at the right time. In fact..perhaps this is why we aren't scoring as much. We are placing more of an emphasis on defence because teams are coming at us (something they didnt do in the first half of the season) which means our forwards drop deep. Therefore attacks start from near the centre circle, and often eto'o is the one involved. He does not have the dribble-then-shoot ability that he used to, he chokes when he gets to goal. Most of his goals have come from a cross being put into the box or a goal mouth scramble.

I first started getting concerned when he made the miss against shakhtar when he was through one-on-one and completely scuffed it. Henry seems to be more composed in front of goal.

maz

I walk the line
Why would u choose eto'o over henry? Eto'o hasnt scored for a month now. He has no confidence in front of goal, cannot hit the target (seriously..he doesnt even force a save. He blazes it wide or hits the post). Im not hating on eto'o..its obvious he is just going through a bad patch. But i dont agree that right now eto'o is playing better than henry.

FiReFTW

Henry Eto Messi is heaps better than anything else , you can't have Iniesta in attack he is better in midfield doing his magic with Xavi , that not only makes the midfield better but also better delievery to the big trio.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
i choose Henry-Eto'o-Messi cause i think that Iniesta is more useful in middlefield, Henry is in very good form now, Eto is better than Bojan, and Messi is Messi.

Home of Barca Fans