João Laporta

khaled_a_d

Would rather him just drum up support in the background for someone like Victor Font instead. We need new fresh blood.

Is font really a good candidate though? IIRC he talked too much about putting club in the stock market which was basically Rossell dream, and something I don't think should ever happened to the club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is font really a good candidate though? IIRC he talked too much about putting club in the stock market which was basically Rossell dream, and something I don't think should ever happened to the club.

Can't say for sure until we get closer to elections and fine-tunes his plan for the club. I don't think he'll ever stand a chance at getting elected if he runs with that so he'll probably drop it.

Ascom

I love the guy. He is a bit clumsy and eccentric but i just love him.

I hope he runs on a platform with former players like Puyol and new/younger people at the board.
Bartomeu can't run btw

Messi983

Rac1 reports Laporta is talking with Mateu Alemany to become a CEO of the club if he's elected. Not a bad choice imo. He did a great job at Valencia under circumstances.

He's also considering signing Alaba on a free contract.

Raketa10

Rac1 reports Laporta is talking with Mateu Alemany to become a CEO of the club if he's elected. Not a bad choice imo. He did a great job at Valencia under circumstances.

Paying such a huge salary to Alaba at the age of 28 is mental. This something Barto would do.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Did he? Valencia had been a mess, thanks to mostly Peter Lim but did Mateu Alamany really do a good job there?

I have serious doubt about Laporta's judgement here.

Home of Barca Fans