João Laporta

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Laporta has a few cards left up his sleeve. Election is far from over. Has a week left, Bartomeu played all his cards, let's see if it was enough.

Getting Qatar off the shirt needs to happen. It is scandalous to have little kids running around with that as our sponsor.

Tomchin

So he'll have 2 proposals apparently: Unicef + 35M sponsorship (of Unicef); or a "normal" sponsor of 70M. Seems interesting.

JamDav1982

We didn't announce any fee of signings until late last summer after the Neymar saga .we announced all the numbers of the deals of 2014 transfers in septeber .b4 that all of them were undisclosed fees man .
Laporta won't have to give exact figure or even accurate one .it is unofficial deal that will be announced less than week b4 elections .IMO that is well played move with almost zero disadvantage .those who would care so much about numbers and etc are probably the one who would never vote for him anyway

So my point stands that fees have been given for players, certainly in the last couple of seasons not just leaked rumours of those fees.

.those who would care so much about numbers and etc are probably the one who would never vote for him anyway

Thats quite a scary prospect that those that actually support Laporta dont even care about the Pogba fee/wages etc they just want him to win regardless.

How can people know if they want Pogba when they dont know how much club could pay and fees ranging from 70-120m have been quoted?

khaled_a_d

So my point stands that fees have been given for players, certainly in the last couple of seasons not just leaked rumours of those fees.

.those who would care so much about numbers and etc are probably the one who would never vote for him anyway

Thats quite a scary prospect that those that actually support Laporta dont even care about the Pogba fee/wages etc they just want him to win regardless.

How can people know if they want Pogba when they dont know how much club could pay and fees ranging from 70-120m have been quoted?

No,nothing scary about this .the simple fact most of Barca fans are sport fans that shouldn't give a shit about accountants number .if they cared about Laporta's number for Pogba deal they will care about the numbers about Neymar deal ,the actual number that Barto was ready to pay for Pogba himself (the saga started with him) the transfer of 29 years old Arda .the sponsors deals and the list goes on . they will be dragged to numbers game not to the actual sporting project .
caring so much about those numbers brought us a disastrous president like Rossell . they are simple different type of fan .nothing scary or wrong in that

Edit :and undisclosed fee for full 5 years doesn't make your point stand .doing it couple of times under pressure of lawsuits in Neymar cases take huge pressure from Laporta .and remember he will announce a pre-deal .exact number can be variable here .

Last edited:

Alarcón

Sorry to say his project doesn't convince me at all. It's like everything he says is a rehash of the Barça from a few years ago. You win elections by looking to the future and not by dwelling on the past. I don't want Bartomeu to win but it's looking like he will, and if he does, it will be because the other candidates were just shit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu only have a narrow lead over him in the polls with over 20% undecided who to vote for and a few days left in the campaigning. He need to make this last week really count now because those 20% will decide the outcome of the elections. This is a lot closer than I expected and had not Benedito and Frexia been there then Laporta might have actually been the one in the lead.

Last edited:
he's right. laporta's campaign doesn't convince me at all. seems to be alot of hot air and rhetoric.

he may be right in the same way that i may be right to say that djokovic was bound to win wimbledon
because djokovic is an alien on steroids and federer's astrological sign is lion and lions don't play tennis.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Had Laporta focused on his key points and program he'd be in a lead now. He took the route to negativity and past instead and that puts people off.

Home of Barca Fans