João Laporta

Zebulun

This was his best line today: "So far, this board has lived from our accomplishments. Now that they are making their own calls, let's see what happens".

:) now the fans know for sure who pushed the greatest manager out of his home, destroyed the best club team in who knows how many years, tried to sell messi, didn't protect messi neither the club. i hope things get nasty and fans boo him every match. time to bring back out those white handkerchiefs!

Ursegor

World Champion
This "Laporta was a financial fraud, Rosell was a financial genius" thing never made sense to begin with. Laporta took over in 2003 when Barca was at a historic low point. The club had not won anything for 4 straight years. When Laporta took over Barcelona's revenue numbers were below Arsenal's. By the end of his tenure Barca was competing with Real Madrid as a financial juggernaut. All of it through sporting success on the pitch. The 2011 CL was also Laporta's doing even though it was officially under Rosell's tenure but that team was built under Laporta, from coach to first XI.

Rosell? Rosell did nothing except taking over the club at its historic high point and selling the shirt and plastering the whole Camp Nou with Qatar logos. The reason he could negotiate those contracts to begin with was because Laporta turned Barca into a huge brand. But even then the moron managed to go and sell the shirt for less than what Arsenal is getting right now. A complete moron can take over the most successful team in the world and negotiate a few sponsorship deals with Qatar, Intel and Beko. That's no financial acumen.

What's Neymar's total cost by the way? € 120M by now?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Another poll by Esport3 asking their viewers who they would vote for in an election

B1OYZbuCYAA9SxC.jpg:large

DonAK

Reportedly most of the board members are against it, but Bartomeu is hell bent on appealing against the decision and the buzz is that it's being appealed.

DonAK

Bartomeu just confirmed that they will appeal against the decision. Good. Make it worse for themselves.

F

Flavia

Ridiculous. He should use his money to do it, as Laporta said, and not the club's.
They're doing it so Laporta loses popularity in case of a different decision, and they can win the next elections.

Cule4life

The Culest
Ah Bartomeu is just making sure he is second in line after Rosell to get his heinie spanked when Laporta comes back into power. Can't blame him. He just doesn't want to miss out on the fun. :neymar:

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Forum Fiend v1.2.9.

F

Flavia

This is a waste of time and money... and energy. The socis can't reelect those dimwits. But with grupo godó backing them, they have an advantage. An era worse than Gaspart's might await us.

Kohe321

Who would think the ever smiling and seemingly gentle Bartomeu would be the biggest warmongerer on the board? :lol:

I guess he spends all his happy energy for the photo ops during contract signins and such. :bartomeu:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Who would think the ever smiling and seemingly gentle Bartomeu would be the biggest warmongerer on the board? :lol:

I guess he spends all his happy energy for the photo ops during contract signins and such. :bartomeu:

He's not deciding it himself. I bet rosell talked to him about it.

More than 1m euros will be spent on the appeal. It's sad to see how much this crooks want revenge.

Home of Barca Fans