João Laporta

SeloBarca

Tell that to the socios who attended the General Assembly. They clapped their hands everytime someone of this bunch of hypocrites called board said something.

Exactly. Alot of the socis are more interested in Barcelona the brand, to make themselves money, then the club sportswise.

If the club wants to get sponsors, which means more money for the socis that have business connected to it, they will support it.

Thei also very nationalistic, which affects which people to bring into the club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nah. The socis want the club to do well, but many of the older ones only read MD and SPORT mostly since they are the most popular papers by far there and MD is owned by Grupo Godo and guess who got their support and funding........None other than Mr. Sandro Rosell.

As for SPORT then they are just shit these days. Good for nothing.

Complete brainwash this.

SeloBarca

I wonder how much shit this board can do befre even the socics realize they have to do something.
But as you say, if you only have news like SPORT to build an opinion on, its hard to see things from more perspectives.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A TV3 poll - Do you want Laporta to stand for President in the elections?

B1JD3wNCEAI45mc.jpg:large

MessiDinho10

Good press conference, though he did not announce whether or not he will run for presidency in 2016. Does anyone know when the candidates have to be announced?

Zebulun

Laporta: “I’m here to express the happiness of my companions of the previous board. I’m satisfied, justice has been made.” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta: “The Barcelona we left at the end of our tenure wasn’t ruined.” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta: “We won everything on the pitch, Leagues, Cups, Champions Leagues, the 6-2 win at the Bernabéu…” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta: “Shows their (current Board + Rosell) resentment. They said the club was ruined to justify the Qatar sponsorship.” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta: “The verdict validates our good administration, socially and economically. We managed the club well.” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta: “I want to specially thank Guardiola, he shared our views and supported us publicly. Manuel Estiarte too.” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta also showed his gratefulness for Cruyff’s support from the beginning. #JuntaDimisión (rosell took away his honorary status at the club and threw him out as a dog)
Laporta: “For what they’ve done and are doing, I don’t rule out running for presidency on the next elections
Laporta: “Right now the club President is a person that didn’t even run for the position.” @jmbartomeu #DimisiónYA
Laporta: "There's a president that run away without giving explanations and the current one wasn't even voted. Two sides of the same coin."

theres alot more too from lucas, laporta torched them. no way back for those crooks

Cule4life

The Culest
Laporta: “I’m here to express the happiness of my companions of the previous board. I’m satisfied, justice has been made.” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta: “The Barcelona we left at the end of our tenure wasn’t ruined.” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta: “We won everything on the pitch, Leagues, Cups, Champions Leagues, the 6-2 win at the Bernabéu…” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta: “Shows their (current Board + Rosell) resentment. They said the club was ruined to justify the Qatar sponsorship.” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta: “The verdict validates our good administration, socially and economically. We managed the club well.” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta: “I want to specially thank Guardiola, he shared our views and supported us publicly. Manuel Estiarte too.” #JuntaDimisión
Laporta also showed his gratefulness for Cruyff’s support from the beginning. #JuntaDimisión (rosell took away his honorary status at the club and threw him out as a dog)
Laporta: “For what they’ve done and are doing, I don’t rule out running for presidency on the next elections
Laporta: “Right now the club President is a person that didn’t even run for the position.” @jmbartomeu #DimisiónYA
Laporta: "There's a president that run away without giving explanations and the current one wasn't even voted. Two sides of the same coin."

theres alot more too from lucas, laporta torched them. no way back for those crooks

:worthy: Truer words were never spoken

B1MoiCLIIAIDzR-.png:large

I would be more interested in a poll among the socis only though.

They would click on the option- "May Rosell rule us forever"

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

:wub:

F

Flavia

This was his best line today: "So far, this board has lived from our accomplishments. Now that they are making their own calls, let's see what happens".

Home of Barca Fans