Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Should SB continue to play this season

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wizlb

How many times HAS this guys "SERGIO BUSGUETS" soft mid-field passes or back pass cost us because his passes were picked off and returned for a goals.

If you look back over the last year you will find out how many games, "Sergio Busguets", has cause us to loss or draws.

JUST GO BACK AND REVIEW THE GAMES.

SB IS THE WORSE PLAYER ON FC BARCELONA TEAM

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
How many times HAS this guys "SERGIO BUSGUETS" soft mid-field passes or back pass cost us because his passes were picked off and returned for a goals.

If you look back over the last year you will find out how many games, "Sergio Busguets", has cause us to loss or draws.

First of all, this does not belong to the news sections. Secondly, posting exaggerations with no additional content as news just simply doesn't work.

Last edited:

Lemmi

The Reckoner

Testicles.png

dalitis8

Banned
He was actually good until that first Arsenal goal,but this is definitely not the first time that this happens....I remember the game with Depor very clearly..He is definitely not good enough for Barca..I prefer Yaya Toure.

C

circassian

The problem that he can't play as late med filder specialy as Yaya ...His passes near the 18 yards are so dangerous

Yet he is so good in pushing the opponent to Committes fouls

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Congrats you have joined a elite group of posters

Justin
Nuts
THierry14Henry
keep up the work

Galning

Thread locked, it makes no sense in the first place. And I can't even understand the poll options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans