Do you love or hate Fabregas?

Do you like or dislike Fabregas?

• Total voters

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
neither at all. dont love him not one my fav players

dont hate him not one my least fav

i he wouldnt even have any meaning to me other then he once played in the Barça ranks

Fourteen

Monster Masch
You're pretty much a failure aren't you, Aasim.

"Like" and "Dis-like" and a third option of "Neither" would have been better options.

E

Esteve

Harsh!

I'll like him when he signs for Barça. Until then, he's just another good player who I don't really care about.

So neither.

Which means Jordan was right.

It wasn't harsh.

You're a failure, Aasim.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I can't say I care either way. I'm not in a desperate hurry for him to return to Barca. He's horrendously overrated by Arsenal fans, but that makes me hate them rather than him ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Neither. It's not like we need him exactly but then again it would be nice to see him back in Barcelona.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I forgive you also....For now...

I like Fabregas. I think that now would be a good time to get him, but not absolutely necassary. Like i've voted for in another poll, if it came down to getting one of Villa or Fabregas, it has to be Villa. Reasons are related to both his age and what he can offer to the team - It's what we will need come next season. Fabregas would be welcome too, he would fit perfectly, but it doesn't have to be now, although getting him at this age would be very convenient.

Guardian

Well, if I'm drunk enough and desperate, and close my eyes and nobody is around...then I may have :wub::kissing:....
naaaah...yuck I'm not into that

Aasim you gay :p:lol:

Home of Barca Fans