Alex Song

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Alexandre Dimitri Song Billong (born 9 September 1987), more commonly known as Alex Song, is a Cameroonian professional footballer who plays for Arsenal of the Premier League. He plays the holding role and scores the occasional goal. He plays as a defensive midfielder in front of the back four and has also played as a stand-in centre back and right back. Originally a utility player on the fringes of the first team, he quickly became an integral part of the first team during the preseason to the 2009-10 campaign; and has since started most games for which he has been available.

Bloody English media, how much ever you keep praising Fabregas and how much ever you keep saying he's the best MF in the world, it's this guy who's been the reason Cesc grabbed all the lime light this season...

This guy has been so good this season that he makes The Big Fish-Small Pond look like an out of the world engine!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
cool hair cool name and a HUGE african armband on i like the guy i suppose

prolly should'vve been an R&b singer tbh

G

Gooner

brilliant player who will only get better. better than busquets, song along with cesc are tow players who would press for a first team spot at barca.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Rolled over completely yesterday. He wasn't doing well as a DM and then simply got shafted twice for exactly the same goal.

Looks like Lassana Diarra. Impressive energy and looks teh shit when you see him first, but after a few times you'll get it that it is only energy combined with stupidity (an fouls, like yesterday, although Song's fouls were just bitter frustration))

B

barcakid999

He's really good. Busquets is better defensively but Song is better on the ball.

Co0ter

He's promising....like Sergi. Sergi needs to improve his first touch dramatically and stop making blind passes. He's still young and needs to improve. Song had a pretty bad season last year honestly, this year he got much better and had a good begining of the season but hasn't been that hot lately.

iced1776

Tbh I haven't seen him play enough to have a real opinion, but his marking was absolutely shocking on Wednesday. Simply let Ibra go for his two goals, and despite the fact that some Gunners think he "marked Messi out of the game" in reality he let him roam free, Messi just didn't feel like running at defenders when he got the ball.

Co0ter

I think Messi was playing with a knock he picked up last game b/c he was literally non-existant besides that one run he made with a poor finish. Hopefully he comes alive next time vs Arsenal, I really want to see him score against them.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He's really good. Busquets is better defensively but Song is better on the ball.

are you a gunner?

because Busquets is alot better on the ball, Song is Like a destroyer, Busquets is supreme on the ball, until he makes his one mistake every few games...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
are you a gunner?

because Busquets is alot better on the ball, Song is Like a destroyer, Busquets is supreme on the ball, until he makes his one mistake every few games...

+10

The only argument Busi has on his side for him to start ahead of Yaya is that!!

B

barcakid999

are you a gunner?

No, I'm not. Have you watched Arsenal at all this year? Song has all the physical attributes of a "destroyer" but he just happens to be really good with the ball at his feet. Ask any regular Arsenal fan.

gunner89

No, I'm not. Have you watched Arsenal at all this year? Song has all the physical attributes of a "destroyer" but he just happens to be really good with the ball at his feet. Ask any regular Arsenal fan.

This is true although busquets had a better game on wednesday.

Your man tends to go down easily though

Home of Barca Fans